- 14:33 Ticket #235 (segfault with SNI and ssl_session_cache assymetrical configuration) updated by
- >It's actually known issue Yeah, Anight told me about that, but only …
- 14:24 Ticket #235 (segfault with SNI and ssl_session_cache assymetrical configuration) updated by
Priority, Status, Summary changed
Thank you for your report. It's actually known issue and manifests …
- 12:25 Changeset in nginx_org [738:0914bbb59fd2] by
- Expanded "location" examples with another prefix location.
- 09:53 Ticket #235 (segfault with SNI and ssl_session_cache assymetrical configuration) created by
- Nginx 1.2.4 segfaults in ngx_ssl_new_session(): Program terminated …
- 14:48 Changeset in nginx [4889:a50ed82f19e4] by
- Removed conditional compilation from waitpid() error test. There are …
- 14:27 Changeset in nginx [4888:3abac956f6c8] by
- Gunzip: fixed r->gzip_ok check.
- 14:21 Changeset in nginx-tests [238:96387f409880] by
- Tests: tests to catch incorrect r->gzip_ok check in gunzip.
- 13:42 Changeset in nginx_org [737:46bb8caea2ab] by
- Added the "clean" target.
- 13:41 Changeset in nginx_org [736:9f2953d854fd] by
- Fixed language switcher in dirindex.html files by making them depend …
- 13:35 Changeset in nginx_org [735:e1593207d1cb] by
- Documented in more detail how time intervals are specified in nginx …
- 09:41 Ticket #234 (try_files with if) updated by
- Thanks a lot. It's works. But any way. It' very strange problem. If I …
- 09:19 Ticket #234 (try_files with if) updated by
- http://wiki.nginx.org/IfIsEvil#Examples - your problem is documented …
- 08:53 Ticket #234 (try_files with if) created by
- Существует проблема совместного использования правила if и try_files. …
- 20:03 Ticket #233 (gzip compression not working for ie9) closed by
- invalid: Looking into request with browser internal tools is useless in most …
- 19:29 Ticket #233 (gzip compression not working for ie9) created by
- Hello guys, This is my very first bug report so bear with me. For …
- 14:30 Changeset in nginx_org [734:99ea52dbb4d4] by
- Moved all rules to the main makefile leaving language specific …
- 12:55 Changeset in nginx_org [733:7f8e85a50845] by
- Renamed OX X to Mac OS X for uniformity.
- 12:44 Changeset in nginx_org [732:cea4732f6843] by
- The stale note about ngx_http_rewrite_module experimental status removed.
- 09:20 Ticket #232 ([bug] Location Alias doesn't work 1.3.7) updated by
- 07:36 Changeset in nginx_org [731:f62328124e5b] by
- Documented $upstream_cache_status and $upstream_response_length variables.
- 16:31 Ticket #232 ([bug] Location Alias doesn't work 1.3.7) closed by
- invalid: Obviously enough the problem is lack of understanding how alias works. …
- 09:20 Changeset in nginx_org [730:76e876c58dc0] by
- Added glue to generate compressed mail docs.
- 09:18 Changeset in nginx_org [729:024fdcdc3574] by
- Links from 404.html should be absolute.
- 08:02 Ticket #232 ([bug] Location Alias doesn't work 1.3.7) updated by
Ok. Let me explain, so you do not have
- 22:36 Ticket #232 ([bug] Location Alias doesn't work 1.3.7) updated by
- Replying to Valentin V. Bartenev: > According to your …
- 22:19 Ticket #232 ([bug] Location Alias doesn't work 1.3.7) updated by
- According to your configuration nginx will try to open …
- 21:29 Ticket #232 ([bug] Location Alias doesn't work 1.3.7) updated by
- […] hm reddirect to /err/404.html/ На этой странице обнаружена …
- 21:07 Ticket #232 ([bug] Location Alias doesn't work 1.3.7) created by
- Not working alias on nginx/1.3.7 […] >> # ls …
- 18:16 Changeset in nginx_org [728:d900707102c6] by
- 18:15 Changeset in nginx_org [727:b2b10d564893] by
- Simplified nginx versions maintenance by providing only a single list …
- 18:10 Ticket #231 (ngx_http_internal_redirect bypasses explicit location block) updated by
- Replying to Maxim Dounin: > (...) it will be logged in a …
- 17:17 Ticket #231 (ngx_http_internal_redirect bypasses explicit location block) closed by
- invalid: Requests are logged in the context of a location where request …
- 16:48 Ticket #231 (ngx_http_internal_redirect bypasses explicit location block) created by
- With the config below, if the server hits any of the error pages, …
- 13:22 Changeset in nginx_org [726:7b28d6ae4539] by
- Bumped revision.
- 13:05 Changeset in nginx_org [725:64085bf227f6] by
- Documented 'min_file_chunk' and 'value_length' SSI module directives.
- 10:01 Changeset in nginx_org [724:0422511d9bee] by
- Improved descriptions of indexing modules and mentioned others in …
- 09:17 Changeset in nginx_org [723:9429fd8bbac8] by
- Let the download/item/@pgp and download/item/@win attributes default …
- 09:10 Changeset in nginx_org [722:91dd4a7fadbb] by
- 09:10 Changeset in nginx_org [721:81ad082bc837] by
- Simplified things by including books.xslt, download.xslt and …
- 10:23 Changeset in nginx_org [720:9934338f83af] by
- Updated the Chinese documentation.
- 08:19 Changeset in nginx_org [719:6a37df6078a1] by
- Minimized diffs between different languages makefiles.
- 08:18 Changeset in nginx_org [718:8afb4cbc63bb] by
- Removed vestiges of separate "introduction" and "howto".
- 18:10 Changeset in nginx_org [717:c5facf2eff6f] by
- Documented the recently added "optional_no_ca" parameter of the …
- 10:52 Changeset in nginx_org [716:81ec181c084e] by
- Bumped revisions due to last changes in map and geo modules.
- 09:25 Changeset in nginx_org [715:3f25469cbc49] by
- Highlighted 'file' parameters in the http_ssl_module directives.
- 12:39 Changeset in nginx_org [714:ec33576efaa5] by
- Added note about minimal impact of declaring multiple variables (geo, map).
- 12:30 Changeset in nginx_org [713:1de09d81acd1] by
- Translated OCSP docs into Russian.
- 12:17 Changeset in nginx_org [712:2c9e8facc761] by
- Resolved ambiguity regarding lists of certificates and fixed links.
- 14:08 Ticket #230 (Values of $date_local and $date_gmt variables depend on SSI turned on/off) created by
- The SSI module has $date_local and $date_gmt variables which contain …
- 09:48 Ticket #229 (proxy_pass should be able to set SNI hostname) updated by
Status, Type, Summary changed
While an ability to set SNI hostname in proxied connection would be …
- 09:25 Changeset in nginx_org [711:1f383a8bccdb] by
- Minor improvements over the recent additions to the "error_page" directive.
- 10:13 Ticket #229 (proxy_pass should be able to set SNI hostname) created by
- if the upstream source is a virtual host using ssl and selects the …
- 22:22 Ticket #95 (Integrate syslog patch into modules) updated by
- syslog(3) blocking is no excuse. If /dev/log gets full, you've got a …
- 14:13 Ticket #97 (try_files and alias problems) updated by
- See also ticket #217.
- 14:12 Ticket #217 (Wrong "Content-Type" HTTP response header in certain configuration ...) updated by
- Yep, this looks like another case of try_files and alias problems, as …
- 11:09 Changeset in nginx [4887:4b4f4cea6dfb] by
- OCSP stapling: properly check if there is ssl.ctx. This fixes …
- 04:37 Changeset in nginx_org [710:5da520cae945] by
- Bumped document revision forgotten in r684.
- 04:33 Changeset in nginx_org [709:a4648185190a] by
- Fixed the link internal to the module.
- 04:15 Changeset in nginx_org [708:25584379a968] by
- Slightly revised the DTrace article's text and grammar.
- 15:02 Changeset in nginx_org [707:b133b1f44765] by
- 15:02 Changeset in nginx_org [706:cd0d1f0130db] by
- Fixed language switcher.
- 14:58 Changeset in nginx_org [705:e159f385c62b] by
- Fixed menu's DTD.
- 13:39 Changeset in nginx_org [704:82f2880ac29d] by
- Fixed fallout from r607: removed obsolete (empty) files.
- 08:38 Changeset in nginx_org [703:57fe6d7d86b4] by
- Slightly changed the wording when talking about the "rewrite_log" …
- 08:27 Changeset in nginx_org [702:6b6585577c33] by
- Slightly changed the wording when talking about the "rewrite_log" …
- 08:24 Changeset in nginx_org [701:bff4179d3599] by
- Fixed article upon Andrew Alexeev's suggestion.
- 06:57 Ticket #217 (Wrong "Content-Type" HTTP response header in certain configuration ...) updated by
- No change in behavior with Nginx 1.3.7.
- 15:25 Changeset in nginx [4886:b7f6f097d95e] by
- Variable $bytes_sent. It replicates variable $bytes_sent as …
- 15:25 Changeset in nginx [4885:8f1ad536caf1] by
- Log: $apache_bytes_sent removed. It was renamed to $body_bytes_sent …
- 15:24 Changeset in nginx [4884:e406c997470a] by
- SSL: the "ssl_verify_client" directive parameter "optional_no_ca". …
- 15:22 Changeset in nginx [4883:f7443eeb3536] by
- Version bump.
- 10:23 Changeset in nginx_org [700:825aa0a98b24] by
- Slightly changed the article name so that all howto's are named similarly.
- 10:20 Changeset in nginx_org [699:8205c2fcde2f] by
- Fixed long lines, apostrophes used, etc.
- 15:04 Changeset in nginx_org [698:5182e655d055] by
- DTrace article added
- 13:49 Changeset in nginx_org [697:5d939bef335c] by
- 13:47 Changeset in nginx_org [696:3880034cc90c] by
- Bumped revision due to added OCSP documentation.
- 13:44 Changeset in nginx_org [695:2eb83e89b239] by
- Added the OCSP stapling documentation in English.
- 13:33 Changeset in nginx [4882:09f2f70b5936] by
- release-1.3.7 tag
- 13:33 Changeset in nginx [4881:dafd375f1c88]release-1.3.7 by
- 11:47 Milestone 1.3.7 completed
- Status: released 1.3.7 changelog …
- 03:16 Ticket #120 (RFC5077 stateless tls session tickets) updated by
- I posted to the list before I saw this. Replying to [comment:8 Maxim …
- 17:31 Ticket #120 (RFC5077 stateless tls session tickets) updated by
- Replying to launchpad.net/~daniel-black: > Replying to …
- 13:54 Changeset in nginx [4880:0254c1a43fe5] by
- OCSP stapling: build fixes. With the "ssl_stapling_verify" commit …
- 13:50 Changeset in nginx_org [694:2ced25001893] by
- 12:53 Changeset in nginx [4879:4a804fd04e6c] by
- OCSP stapling: ssl_stapling_verify directive. OCSP response …
- 12:51 Changeset in nginx [4878:695cc88ad649] by
- OCSP stapling: OCSP_basic_verify() OCSP_TRUSTOTHER flag now used. …
- 12:50 Changeset in nginx [4877:f2e450929c1f] by
- OCSP stapling: log error data in ngx_ssl_error(). It's hard to debug …
- 12:48 Changeset in nginx [4876:1a008f968f6d] by
- OCSP stapling: check Content-Type. This will result in better error …
- 12:47 Changeset in nginx [4875:386a06a22c40] by
- OCSP stapling: loading OCSP responses. This includes the …
- 12:42 Changeset in nginx [4874:d1a20423c425] by
- OCSP stapling: the ngx_event_openssl_stapling.c file. Missed in …
- 12:41 Changeset in nginx [4873:dd74fd35ceb5] by
- OCSP stapling: ssl_stapling_file support. Very basic version without …
- 12:39 Changeset in nginx [4872:7c3cca603438] by
- OCSP stapling: ssl_trusted_certificate directive. The directive …
- 00:29 Ticket #120 (RFC5077 stateless tls session tickets) updated by
- Replying to Maxim Dounin: > The question is: what's the …
- 22:54 Changeset in nginx-tests [237:90af19544dd2] by
- Tests: https sni tests.
- 18:06 Ticket #120 (RFC5077 stateless tls session tickets) updated by
- The question is: what's the real value added? As far as I see, the …
- 05:51 Ticket #120 (RFC5077 stateless tls session tickets) updated by
- for convenience I've setup https://nginxtest.openquery.com with these …
- 01:20 Ticket #120 (RFC5077 stateless tls session tickets) updated by
- I'm pleased to attach a patch that implements rfc5077, session tickets …
- 18:28 Changeset in nginx [4871:c85cefbdaafe] by
- Resolver: cached addresses are returned with random rotation now. …
- 13:49 Changeset in nginx [4870:8a9b7b4e9f2d] by
- Correct plural form for "path" in the whole source base.
- 13:15 Changeset in nginx [4869:2b129bb067b5] by
- Made sure to initialize the entire ngx_file_t structure. Found by …
- 11:14 Changeset in nginx_org [693:095d1972dad9] by
- Added ability to switch languages without context change.
- 11:04 Changeset in nginx_org [692:31ba6a104186] by
- Fixed the logo location and banner text direction for the Hebrew.
- 18:01 Changeset in nginx [4868:22a6ef66b6f5] by
- SSL: added version checks for ssl compression workaround. The …
- 17:59 Changeset in nginx [4867:90bbf2adb2c9] by
- SSL: fixed compression workaround to remove all methods. Previous …
- 15:19 Ticket #227 (Update Install doc --with-ld-opt for FreeBSD) closed by
- invalid: Ok, MacOSX 10.6.8 is indeed does wrong thing here. It's fixed in …
- 15:13 Ticket #228 (TrustWave PCI scan reports CVE-2012-1180 for version 1.2.3) closed by
- invalid: This problem was fixed in nginx 1.1.17, which is before 1.2.x, and all …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [4866:fac1cc762969] by
- Configure: additional test for ExtUtils::Embed perl module presence. …
- 15:00 Ticket #228 (TrustWave PCI scan reports CVE-2012-1180 for version 1.2.3) created by
- Using the RPM from the YUM repository. Perhaps the fixed was not …
- 14:04 Changeset in nginx_org [691:023e9f139c3c] by
- Added 'professional services' banner to the site header.
- 10:48 Changeset in nginx_org [690:c0daabbd8c21] by
- Rolled back default values descriptions for add_*_body directives.
- 16:39 Changeset in nginx [4865:ca794c55c43f] by
- Configure: help updated to list upstream keepalive and least_conn. …
- 16:25 Changeset in nginx [4864:cb2304585a8b] by
- Added clearing of cpu_affinity after process spawn. This fixes …
- 15:52 Changeset in nginx [4863:25a4a7259560] by
- Version bump.
- 15:01 Ticket #227 (Update Install doc --with-ld-opt for FreeBSD) updated by
- I encountered the problem on OSX 10.6.8 (darwin) and the space after …
- 12:50 Ticket #227 (Update Install doc --with-ld-opt for FreeBSD) reopened by
- Err, I don't mean to actually close the ticket right now, sorry. I …
- 12:48 Ticket #227 (Update Install doc --with-ld-opt for FreeBSD) closed by
- invalid: While both variants are actually valid on FreeBSD as well as on many …
- 12:36 Changeset in nginx_org [689:3cc1c7bb0674] by
- Documented geoip_org directive and fixed parameter names
- 10:52 Ticket #226 (memcache_pass returns malformed content with big results) closed by
- invalid: This *is* compression, which is activated by your memcached client as …
- 06:58 Ticket #120 (RFC5077 stateless tls session tickets) updated by
- I came across …
- 18:25 Ticket #227 (Update Install doc --with-ld-opt for FreeBSD) created by
- On the install documentation page …
- 17:45 Ticket #226 (memcache_pass returns malformed content with big results) created by
- Hi, i'm trying to use HttpMemcachedModule in my server and i found …
- 14:53 Changeset in nginx-tests [236:5ac875a3088e] by
- Tests: improve proxy_store.t timeouts a bit. Now we wait a bit more …
- 14:18 Milestone 1.2.4 completed
- Status: released [[http://nginx.org/en/CHANGES-1.2 | 1.2.4 …
- 14:02 Changeset in nginx_org [688:d05c1c996ced] by
- 13:43 Changeset in nginx [4862:550d82bfdb03]stable-1.2 by
- release-1.2.4 tag
- 13:42 Changeset in nginx [4861:e8aa72e49ef3]stable-1.2release-1.2.4 by
- 12:20 Ticket #225 (Please support nested if statements with SSI) created by
- I'm in the process of moving a site from an old server using apache to …
- 10:49 Changeset in nginx-tests [235:8d58b624a142] by
- Tests: fix number of skipped tests in auth_basic.t.
- 10:41 Changeset in nginx [4860:ce42f6b8d1d2]stable-1.2 by
- Stable: removed gunzip module from win32 helper target. Gunzip filter …
- 02:15 Ticket #204 (Nginx is not compiling in pentium 3 with libatomic.) closed by
--color=autoexists for reason. As with the options set
- 19:14 Changeset in nginx [4859:b91740dedb8a]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4835, r4841: improved welcome and 50x error pages.
- 19:13 Ticket #204 (Nginx is not compiling in pentium 3 with libatomic.) reopened by
- The problem occurred because in my system have changed through grep …
- 19:11 Changeset in nginx [4858:5e789d8b009d]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4833: limit req: fix of rbtree node insertion. Limit req: …
- 19:06 Ticket #201 (cannot build with gcc 4.7.1 and -O2) updated by
- In 4858/nginx: […]
- 19:06 Changeset in nginx [4857:880dedfa4008]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4829: fixed strict aliasing with ipv6 (ticket #201). Fixed …
- 19:05 Changeset in nginx [4856:43b7b9572fe1]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4828: "include" with wildcards in map and types blocks. The …
- 19:02 Changeset in nginx [4855:f66d0a6d7fdd]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4817: geo: fixed handling of ranges without default set. …
- 19:00 Changeset in nginx [4854:735a05a53dc5]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4815: map: fixed optimization of variables as values. …
- 18:58 Ticket #187 (incorrect handling of bind option on wildcard listen addresses) updated by
- In 4854/nginx: […]
- 18:58 Changeset in nginx [4853:0b0ddfdbdd7b]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4813, r4814, r4818, r4819, r4820, r4823: mail fixes. *) …
- 18:54 Changeset in nginx [4852:9be0b6b749ae]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4785, r4795, r4811, r4812, r4816, r4822: coverity. *) …
- 18:50 Changeset in nginx [4851:6173853dd782]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4784: fixed the -p parameter handling. Ensure that the path …
- 18:46 Changeset in nginx [4850:e74c39b69ebe]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4842: fixed make macros to use parentheses. Configure: …
- 18:37 Changeset in nginx [4849:026ff0eb3062]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4779, r4840, r4843, r4844: win32 changes. *) Fixed build …
- 18:34 Changeset in nginx [4848:a0f1d53546d4]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4778, r4782, r4783, r4824, r4830, r4834: minor fixes. *) …
- 18:30 Changeset in nginx [4847:0275f587e00b]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4777, r4780, r4831, r4832: release process changes. *) …
- 18:24 Changeset in nginx [4846:f0300f64e8fb]stable-1.2 by
- Version bump.
- 20:17 Ticket #224 (Args Delimiter) created by
- Hi. I have a PHP application that uses ";" to delimit GET arguments …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.