- 19:09 Changeset in nginx [4988:3849bb380605] by
- Access log: the "gzip" parameter of the "access_log" directive. Note: …
- 16:04 Changeset in nginx [4987:66d001c5378c] by
- Configure: added the NGX_ZLIB define. This was introduced for …
- 15:51 Changeset in nginx [4986:3efc49b156d9] by
- Access log: the "flush" parameter of the "access_log" directive.
- 15:36 Changeset in nginx [4985:a0599b56e748] by
- Reopening log files code moved to a separate function. The code …
- 15:27 Changeset in nginx [4984:7737f0d788c1] by
- Access log: fixed redundant buffer reallocation. Previously a new …
- 20:03 Changeset in nginx [4983:2677c561127b] by
- Properly initialize "struct in6_addr" with zeroes.
- 16:13 Changeset in nginx [4982:6ccd3a50b40f] by
- Core: crypt_r() error handling fixed. The crypt_r() function returns …
- 15:19 Changeset in nginx_org [790:ae776a353984] by
- Documented "proxy_cache_methods" directive.
- 15:07 Changeset in nginx [4981:5889bc5f7a65] by
- Image filter: fixed image_filter rotate inheritance. Configurations …
- 14:51 Changeset in nginx_org [789:1063836dacea] by
- Documented "proxy_pass_request_body/headers" directives.
- 13:18 Ticket #262 (Unescaped characters in URI passed to target server) closed by
- invalid: A quote from documentation: If …
- 12:50 Ticket #262 (Unescaped characters in URI passed to target server) created by
When I browse to this URL:
- 08:55 Changeset in nginx_org [788:753ed7df8910] by
- Documented what will be the default value of "geo" if "default" isn't set.
- 08:46 Changeset in nginx [4980:f091722acab4] by
- Geo: ensure that default entry is always present. If 0.0.0.0/32 entry …
- 08:44 Changeset in nginx [4979:76dacc97f23c] by
- There's no need to normalize address returned by ngx_ptocidr().
- 07:22 Changeset in nginx_org [787:180a64c709d8] by
- Documented "proxy_set_body" and "proxy_method" directives.
- 06:23 Ticket #101 (Support ETag/If-None-Match when proxy_http_version is 1.1) updated by
- Just noticed Varnish is working on full support for If-None-Match: …
- 20:35 Ticket #257 (upstream backup servers index out of bounds) updated by
- 19:04 Changeset in nginx [4978:55ccb9f75668] by
- Image filter: configuration inheritance fixes. The …
- 18:57 Ticket #261 (HEAD requests still have content-type when gzip on) updated by
- This patch should fix the problem: […]
- 18:34 Ticket #261 (HEAD requests still have content-type when gzip on) updated by
- 17:58 Ticket #258 (proxy_store does not always stores the requested file.) closed by
- invalid: Your upstream server responds with 206 (partial content), while …
- 16:07 Ticket #261 (HEAD requests still have content-type when gzip on) created by
- When using proxy_pass for HEAD requests, combined with gzip being …
- 15:34 Changeset in nginx [4977:b216d212920b] by
- Brought the link to ngx_http_perl_module documentation up to date.
- 11:16 Changeset in nginx [4976:6b416e3bdd26] by
- Fixed return type of internal function that allocates radix tree nodes.
- 14:19 Ticket #125 (Allow add_header to affect 201 responses (and possibly any 2xx code).) closed by
- 10:50 Changeset in nginx_org [786:b4fc7d571e48] by
- Documented that "add_header" now affects 201 responses.
- 10:34 Ticket #125 (Allow add_header to affect 201 responses (and possibly any 2xx code).) updated by
- In 4976/nginx: […]
- 10:33 Changeset in nginx [4975:837d0a1bc31c] by
- Let "add_header" affect 201 responses (ticket #125).
- 10:30 Changeset in nginx [4974:9d9ee85db35d] by
- Slightly optimized code that handles special headers in "add_header".
- 20:03 Changeset in nginx_org [785:d84a97e02b45] by
- Donor added.
- 18:39 Changeset in nginx [4973:44fcb9677c3f] by
- Avoid sending "100 Continue" on 413 Request Entity Too Large. Patch …
- 19:03 Changeset in nginx [4972:8b635cf36ccc] by
- Added checks that disallow adding a variable with an empty name. Added …
- 14:04 Tickets #92,186 batch updated by
- In 4972/nginx: […]
- 12:28 Ticket #92 (The Proxy module doesn't support IPv6 back-ends) closed by
- fixed: IPv6 support for domain names was implemented in 4972/nginx.
- 12:27 Ticket #186 (listen directive should use AAAA record) closed by
- fixed: IPv6 support for domain names was implemented in 4972/nginx.
- 12:08 Changeset in nginx [4971:eaf95350d75c] by
- Implemented IPv6 support for URLs specified using domain names. This …
- 09:44 Changeset in nginx [4970:ed2219d58518] by
- Fixed URL parsing code. The URL parsing code is not expected to …
- 09:31 Changeset in nginx [4969:2efa05bbbc1e] by
- Simplified URL parsing code. Except for the "listen" directive, "*" …
- 08:50 Ticket #260 (extend `gzip_static` to accept more extensions than just `.gz`) created by
- I'm using nginx in combination with TYPO3 CMS and would like to take …
- 23:21 Ticket #259 (Nginx.org: Please differentiate stable and dev versions on download.html) created by
- This issue is reported regarding the web-site www.nginx.org (in …
- 19:41 Ticket #258 (proxy_store does not always stores the requested file.) updated by
- Under a Apple System with the Media Player works correctly. #Log $IP …
- 19:34 Ticket #258 (proxy_store does not always stores the requested file.) created by
- The proxy_store directive do not save the requested file if the file …
- 19:56 Changeset in nginx [4968:90d8c3400769] by
- Geo: fixed the "ranges" without ranges case. The following …
- 19:35 Changeset in nginx [4967:a9d60fafaa85] by
- Geo: improved ngx_http_geo_block() code readability.
- 15:24 Changeset in nginx [4966:c821975c9068] by
- Fixed handling of ngx_write_fd() and ngx_read_fd() errors. The …
- 15:17 Changeset in nginx [4965:58dfef910ccd] by
- Gzip: fixed zlib memLevel adjusting. An incorrect memLevel (lower …
- 16:05 Changeset in nginx [4964:2464ccebdb52] by
- Upstream: fixed SIGSEGV with the "if" directive. Configuration like …
- 15:05 Changeset in nginx [4963:9f4cdc7a8578] by
- Fixed variable syntax checking in "set", "geo", "limit_conn_zone", and …
- 13:45 Changeset in nginx [4962:13a5202b6b4b] by
- Proxy: better error message about unexpected data. Requested by Igor …
- 07:44 Ticket #257 (upstream backup servers index out of bounds) created by
- 14:54 Ticket #256 (включение limit_rate приводит к переполнению на 32битных системах) closed by
- fixed: Committed as r4962. Thank you.
- 14:48 Changeset in nginx [4961:ed576bd1d9c0] by
- Limit rate: fixed integer overflow in limit calculation (ticket #256). …
- 13:50 Changeset in nginx [4960:b39d947fcb82] by
- Configure: better check for PCRE JIT. On Mac OS X system toolchain by …
- 11:10 Ticket #256 (включение limit_rate приводит к переполнению на 32битных системах) updated by
- 09:30 Ticket #256 (включение limit_rate приводит к переполнению на 32битных системах) updated by
Status, Owner changed
- 09:17 Ticket #256 (включение limit_rate приводит к переполнению на 32битных системах) created by
- При вычислении лимита отдачи в …
- 06:39 Ticket #92 (The Proxy module doesn't support IPv6 back-ends) updated by
Status, Sensitive, Owner, Milestone changed
IPv6 literals have been supported since 4671/nginx.
- 06:16 Ticket #186 (listen directive should use AAAA record) updated by
Status, Sensitive, Owner, Milestone changed
- 16:59 Changeset in nginx_org [784:7d15bd7fc58d] by
- The "auth_basic" directive now supports variables.
- 14:53 Changeset in nginx_org [783:6e63a58b28cf] by
- 14:27 Milestone 1.2.6 completed
- Status: released [[http://nginx.org/en/CHANGES-1.2 | 1.2.6 …
- 14:26 Changeset in nginx [4959:4c6e0de6283b]stable-1.2 by
- release-1.2.6 tag
- 14:24 Changeset in nginx [4958:eb1043eaedac]stable-1.2release-1.2.6 by
- 13:36 Changeset in nginx_org [782:2ceaef0e84a1] by
- Added a phrase about wildcard certificates into the English version of …
- 13:18 Changeset in nginx [4957:7556a7acb14f]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4921, r4922, r4923, r4924, r4925: request body fixes. *) …
- 08:12 Changeset in nginx_org [781:1ff2580fd5de] by
- 08:11 Changeset in nginx_org [780:ac8ea1e005bf] by
- Removed extraneous table added in r692.
- 07:59 Changeset in nginx_org [779:32b8498cfb40] by
- $msec and $request_time have become generic variables in 1.2.6.
- 18:17 Changeset in nginx [4956:bbcaeccbd928]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4933, r4933: shared memory fixes. *) Fixed location of …
- 18:04 Changeset in nginx [4955:2e4e4084b562]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4920, r4939: ngx_write_chain_to_file() fixes. *) Core: …
- 17:51 Changeset in nginx [4954:7c034ee61244]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4919: fixed segfault on PUT in dav module. Dav: fixed …
- 17:46 Changeset in nginx [4953:5e9d5786ec06]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4918: cache manager startup with many listen sockets. Fixed …
- 16:35 Changeset in nginx [4952:3795aeb360fb]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4915, r4916, r4917: upstream minor fixes. *) Upstream: …
- 16:03 Changeset in nginx [4951:9ab61d17794f]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4914: variables $request_time and $msec. Log module …
- 16:00 Changeset in nginx [4950:c355ca8f2b2c]stable-1.2 by
- Merge of r4913: fixed CPU affinity on respawn of dead workers. Worker …
- 15:43 Changeset in nginx [4949:54eb08ebe8cf]stable-1.2 by
- Version bump.
- 13:43 Ticket #252 (nginx child exited on signal 11 when aio enabled) updated by
- Yes, SPDY is enabled. Without SPDY module all fine.
- 13:18 Ticket #48 (Cannot build nginx on OpenSolaris: builder of perl modules cannot find ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 4946/nginx.
- 13:11 Changeset in nginx [4948:d03712b6914b] by
- The "auth_basic" directive gained support of variables.
- 10:45 Changeset in nginx_org [778:cd73f6e9aaf3] by
- Donation page refactored: multi-column layout, donated sums ranges.
- 23:03 Changeset in nginx [4947:4251e72b8bb4] by
- Allow the complex value to be defined as an empty string. This makes …
- 21:22 Changeset in nginx [4946:2570296374b4] by
- Xslt: prevented infinite loop. If XSLT transformation failed and …
- 16:06 Changeset in nginx_org [777:284dc43b13d3] by
- Updated with Netcraft December 2012 Web Server Survey stats.
- 16:03 Ticket #210 (ownership of shared memory zones should be tracked better) closed by
- fixed: Fix committed.
- 16:00 Changeset in nginx [4945:ae3ebf5ac8cd] by
- Fixed build with embedded perl in certain setups (ticket #48).
- 11:26 Changeset in nginx [4944:ab7a21ce8778] by
- Fixed the NGX_SOCKADDR_STRLEN macro definition. The ngx_sock_ntop() …
- 23:15 Changeset in nginx [4943:1e2d5d3f9f6b] by
- Core: removed GLOB_NOSORT glob option. This will result in …
- 23:13 Changeset in nginx [4942:f9d7efb355dd] by
- Version bump.
- 14:28 Milestone 1.3.9 completed
- Status: released 1.3.9 changelog …
- 14:24 Changeset in nginx_org [776:52dd79a43437] by
- 13:55 Changeset in nginx [4941:4b600390528b] by
- release-1.3.9 tag
- 13:55 Changeset in nginx [4940:1b1a9337a739]release-1.3.9 by
- 13:45 Changeset in nginx_org [775:813b8349cdbe] by
- Expanded the literal empty strings into words.
- 10:25 Ticket #252 (nginx child exited on signal 11 when aio enabled) updated by
- Do you build nginx with SPDY support/patch?
- 21:30 Changeset in nginx [4939:41bf14321133] by
- Gunzip: added missing ngx_http_clear_etag().
- 21:19 Changeset in nginx [4938:64ffc28850bb] by
- Core: fixed ngx_write_chain_to_file() with IOV_MAX reached. Catched …
- 18:01 Changeset in nginx [4937:3b6594a2b79f] by
- Request body: block write events while reading body. If write events …
- 18:01 Changeset in nginx [4936:240e3fb392c9] by
- Request body: error checking fixes, negative rb->rest handling. …
- 18:00 Changeset in nginx [4935:7bd1c839af3b] by
- Request body: improved handling of incorrect chunked request body. …
- 17:59 Changeset in nginx [4934:b61edaa04342] by
- Request body: fixed discard of chunked request body. Even if there is …
- 23:47 Changeset in nginx-tests [242:8f280348d76f] by
- Tests: add has_version() method and use it as appropriate.
- 23:47 Changeset in nginx-tests [241:a01a53bcbf11] by
- Tests: remove unneeded TODOs.
- 03:14 Ticket #255 (HttpAutoindexModule fails to align collumns correctly when special ...) updated by
- Replying to Maxim Dounin: > With utf-8 this works fine as …
- 22:45 Ticket #255 (HttpAutoindexModule fails to align collumns correctly when special ...) closed by
- worksforme: With utf-8 this works fine as long as …
- 14:10 Ticket #255 (HttpAutoindexModule fails to align collumns correctly when special ...) created by
- This is copied out of my Iceweasel webbrowser, showing that the …
- 12:44 Ticket #210 (ownership of shared memory zones should be tracked better) updated by
- In 4934/nginx: […]
- 12:43 Changeset in nginx [4933:72e11139760b] by
- Core: don't reuse shared memory zone that changed ownership (ticket …
- 12:42 Ticket #254 (include directive fails when included file does not contain a new line) updated by
- Unfortunately I'm still not able to reproduce the problem you are …
- 07:48 Changeset in nginx_org [774:8ff309263cb9] by
- Corrected syntax of "dav_methods" directive and updated module description.
- 07:38 Changeset in nginx_org [773:24b1b0101250] by
- Documented "send_lowat" directive in fastcgi and proxy modules.
- 07:35 Changeset in nginx_org [772:ce121bf644f5] by
- Documented "bind" directive in memcached, fastcgi and proxy modules.
- 04:04 Ticket #254 (include directive fails when included file does not contain a new line) updated by
- By "does not work" I mean, the static files served are not served with …
- 03:50 Ticket #254 (include directive fails when included file does not contain a new line) updated by
- Dumps you provided are fine, and I don't see any problems with them …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.