- 18:07 Changeset in nginx [5122:3450eee1ee8d] by
- Core: fixed resource leak if binary upgrade fails due to no memory. …
- 17:47 Changeset in nginx_org [870:6087d3fa6919] by
- The limit_req_status and limit_conn_status directives.
- 15:42 Changeset in nginx-tests [270:f857180657c9] by
- Tests: whitespace, no functional changes.
- 15:31 Changeset in nginx-tests [271:1a6eef7ac914] by
- Tests: test for r->request_body->buf incorrect reuse.
- 14:20 Changeset in nginx-tests [268:8dac281ff522] by
- Tests: increase timeout for putting big chunk in dav_chunked.t.
- 13:27 Changeset in nginx-tests [267:9cd1a8dd47fc] by
- Tests: eliminate race in memcached_fake.t startup.
- 11:00 Changeset in nginx_org [869:ade81792bdaa] by
- Documented SPDY support. New SPDY module added and the "listen" …
- 10:36 Changeset in nginx [5121:c0f7b94e88ba] by
- Preliminary experimental support for SPDY draft 2.
- 10:18 Changeset in nginx [5120:7956af6b6a02] by
- Win32: disabled MSVC warning about '\0' not fitting into array. We …
- 09:36 Changeset in nginx [5119:f10108c92fef] by
- URI processing code moved to a separate function. This allows to …
- 08:13 Changeset in nginx [5118:af155fc41deb] by
- Image filter: the "image_filter_interlace" directive. Patch by Ian …
- 14:50 Changeset in nginx [5117:00e4459739ed] by
- The limit_req_status and limit_conn_status directives. Patch by Nick …
- 09:59 Changeset in nginx_org [868:17d0c825f098] by
- Revised the userid module documentation. - added the "embedded …
- 07:13 Changeset in nginx [5116:4d7027deb1bb] by
- Core: guard against failed allocation during binary upgrade. Patch by …
- 22:37 Ticket #321 (try_files & $fastcgi_path_info) created by
- I've been trying to configure Nginx + PHP-FPM with PATH_INFO support. …
- 20:00 Changeset in nginx [5115:a29c574d61fa] by
- Status: introduced the "ngx_stat_waiting" counter. And corresponding …
- 19:53 Ticket #320 (nginx should reliably check client connection close with pending data) updated by
Status, Owner changed
- 19:49 Changeset in nginx [5114:a46c1cfe7263] by
- Allow to reuse connections that wait their first request. This should …
- 13:40 Ticket #320 (nginx should reliably check client connection close with pending data) updated by
- 13:16 Ticket #320 (nginx should reliably check client connection close with pending data) created by
- To detect if a connection was closed by a client, nginx uses: - A …
- 13:09 Changeset in nginx_org [867:20a50f7bcbd6] by
- Donor added.
- 12:02 Ticket #319 (koi-utf koi-win win-utf in conf are artifacts of the past) closed by
- wontfix: I personally think they are still may be usable for some, and if you …
- 10:55 Ticket #319 (koi-utf koi-win win-utf in conf are artifacts of the past) created by
- Charsets maps koi-utf, koi-win, win-utf are bundled with every nginx …
- 06:18 Ticket #313 (Issue with load balance several Apache instances.) updated by
- Great Thanks.
- 16:22 Changeset in nginx [5113:08b36f2afc3f] by
- Upstream: fixed previous commit. Store r->connection on stack to make …
- 12:37 Changeset in nginx [5112:d3c15c7831eb] by
- Upstream: call ngx_http_run_posted_requests() on resolve errors. If …
- 12:30 Changeset in nginx [5111:57c3f84d72ce] by
- Request body: avoid linking rb->buf to r->header_in. Code to reuse of …
- 12:28 Changeset in nginx [5110:0bbdd966a383] by
- Request body: next upstream fix. After introduction of chunked …
- 01:20 Ticket #318 (Change response behavior when SSL client certificate won't validate) created by
- Currently if nginx receives an SSL client certificate that is invalid, …
- 01:15 Ticket #317 (Allow ssl_verify_client and ssl_verify_depth within locations) created by
- Allow the directives ssl_verify_client and ssl_verify_depth within …
- 21:31 Ticket #237 (Add optional systemd socket activation support) updated by
- Is there any chance to see this issue resolved? I have following …
- 14:09 Changeset in nginx_org [866:f20ac1953eb0] by
- Better cover image for the "Mastering Nginx" book committed.
- 10:07 Changeset in nginx_org [865:88ac7db71b86] by
- Donor added.
- 09:42 Changeset in nginx_org [864:a2990d17f0e1] by
- A news about "Mastering Nginx" book added.
- 08:28 Changeset in nginx_org [863:2dd85d82e4d5] by
- "Mastering Nginx" book added.
- 16:07 Changeset in nginx-tests [269:970bb423e59f] by
- Tests: proxy_next_upstream tests in body.t, body_chunked.t.
- 13:38 Changeset in nginx [5109:44bd04fbbb4f] by
- Fixed logging in ngx_http_wait_request_handler(). If c->recv() …
- 10:45 Changeset in nginx_org [862:6a40b8e7219a] by
- Documented the "fastcgi_catch_stderr" directive.
- 10:43 Changeset in nginx_org [861:6ae71688f2c2] by
- Fixed closing tag.
- 09:09 Ticket #252 (nginx child exited on signal 11 when aio enabled) closed by
- 08:50 Ticket #252 (nginx child exited on signal 11 when aio enabled) updated by
- update: not reproduce for nginx 1.3.14, SPDY_revision 67, FreeBSD …
- 07:40 Ticket #316 (X-Accel-Redirect should accept escaped URI) created by
- When using the X-Accel-Redirect, it fails to send some files …
- 16:44 Ticket #315 (Malformed client SSL certificate while setting as header) updated by
- Sorry. I though It's possible to pass header values containing LF …
- 16:23 Ticket #315 (Malformed client SSL certificate while setting as header) closed by
- invalid: You may find unmodified client's certificate in the …
- 14:44 Changeset in nginx [5108:dcff052728ea] by
- Removed unused prototype of ngx_http_find_server_conf(). This …
- 12:49 Ticket #313 (Issue with load balance several Apache instances.) updated by
- You have to use identical names on two backend's virtual hosts (i.e., …
- 11:40 Changeset in nginx_org [859:0ed7670778bb] by
- Replaced "unzip" with "tar -xzf" in "Win32 build" howto. The "unzip" …
- 11:39 Changeset in nginx_org [858:65e75e59a714] by
- Updated versions of external libraries and link to zlib site.
- 11:19 Changeset in nginx [5107:4b744a2fb1a6] by
- Gzip: fixed setting of NGX_HTTP_GZIP_BUFFERED. In r2411 setting of …
- 16:31 Ticket #313 (Issue with load balance several Apache instances.) updated by
- Thanks for the explanation. "you have to configure virtual host …
- 15:44 Ticket #306 (mime.types outdated) updated by
- I just discovered that the HTML5 Boilerplate project chose to serve …
- 10:59 Ticket #313 (Issue with load balance several Apache instances.) closed by
- invalid: Balancing within single upstream block assumes the same request might …
- 07:03 Ticket #315 (Malformed client SSL certificate while setting as header) created by
- When i check for SSL client certificate ($ssl_client_cert with …
- 19:51 Changeset in nginx_org [857:a8ee5f396880] by
- Fixed SVN checkout command in "Win32 build" howto.
- 10:04 Ticket #314 (Dynamic document roots, defaults and prescedence) created by
- Hello guys, Check the following example: # This is a really cool …
- 06:57 Ticket #313 (Issue with load balance several Apache instances.) created by
- Hi, I tried to load balance two Apache instances (virtual hosts) In …
- 18:21 Changeset in nginx [5106:afee87b8190a] by
- SSL: Next Protocol Negotiation extension support. Not only this is …
- 18:14 Changeset in nginx [5105:4d67b696388f] by
- Refactored ngx_http_init_request(). Now it can be used as the request …
- 18:07 Changeset in nginx [5104:93713d4b99c3] by
- Removed c->single_connection flag. The c->single_connection was …
- 17:59 Changeset in nginx [5103:05a56ebb084a] by
- Respect the new behavior of TCP_DEFER_ACCEPT. In Linux 2.6.32, …
- 17:41 Changeset in nginx [5102:f597c9be5c92] by
- Use "client_header_timeout" for all requests in a connection. …
- 17:21 Changeset in nginx [5101:d346adac0462] by
- Create request object only after the first byte was received. …
- 17:07 Changeset in nginx [5100:2f61ee18dbfd] by
- Version bump.
- 14:15 Ticket #311 (Nginx segmentation fault on uploading file via DAV after Expect: ...) updated by
- Real fix isn't backported due to concerns that it might break some 3rd …
- 07:18 Changeset in nginx_org [856:df601292a70c] by
- Donor added.
- 07:10 Ticket #312 (Add text/css back to the default charset_types) created by
- CSS can include non-ASCII characters , a very common use case is to …
- 04:11 Changeset in nginx_org [860:9fce700e56d3] by
- If: only empty strings and "0" evaluate to false. Before version …
- 18:37 Ticket #311 (Nginx segmentation fault on uploading file via DAV after Expect: ...) updated by
- Thanks for the quick response! :-). Can I ask if the real fix on …
- 12:08 Ticket #311 (Nginx segmentation fault on uploading file via DAV after Expect: ...) closed by
- duplicate: Looks like another variant to trigger segfault reported in ticket #238 …
- 11:56 Ticket #311 (Nginx segmentation fault on uploading file via DAV after Expect: ...) created by
- Hi, I can reliably reproduce a crash in nginx when uploading a file …
- 15:03 Milestone 1.3.14 completed
- Status: released [[http://nginx.org/en/CHANGES| 1.3.14 …
- 14:47 Changeset in nginx_org [855:197e15f72b6d] by
- 14:36 Changeset in nginx [5099:e0553ed7d909] by
- release-1.3.14 tag
- 14:35 Changeset in nginx [5098:e04428778567]release-1.3.14 by
- 15:39 Ticket #266 (mp4 sendfile errors) closed by
- fixed: I've committed the patch with minor changes, thanks.
- 15:39 Ticket #266 (mp4 sendfile errors) updated by
- In 5098/nginx: […]
- 15:39 Changeset in nginx [5097:37671d0042b7] by
- Mp4: fixed handling of too small mdat atoms (ticket #266). Patch by …
- 08:15 Changeset in nginx_org [854:5fbcac733874] by
- Donor added.
- 13:06 Ticket #310 (FastCGI cache doesn't handle single-digit days correctly) closed by
- invalid: HTTP only allows fixed-width subset of RFC 1123, see …
- 12:51 Ticket #310 (FastCGI cache doesn't handle single-digit days correctly) created by
- If the Expires header on a FastCGI response has a single digit for the …
- 21:26 Ticket #156 (Virtualhost randomly displaying incorrect output) updated by
- I've seen similar behaviour and was confused by the messages like …
- 18:50 Ticket #266 (mp4 sendfile errors) updated by
- Replying to B Ganesh: > Hello, I have a similar error in …
- 18:46 Ticket #266 (mp4 sendfile errors) updated by
- The attached patch throws an error if the offset is outside the mdat …
- 15:17 Ticket #309 (Support http status code 429 for rate limiting () updated by
- In nginx, 503 is only generated due to limiting (limit_req, …
- 15:13 Ticket #308 (Add more info to "C Compiler not found") updated by
- There are lots of "not found" messages printed under normal …
- 14:55 Changeset in nginx [5096:63014d919fec] by
- Allocate request object from its own pool. Previously, it was …
- 14:51 Ticket #309 (Support http status code 429 for rate limiting () created by
- We use (and love!) nginx to do rate limiting on calls to some of our …
- 14:41 Ticket #308 (Add more info to "C Compiler not found") created by
- I was receiving "C compiler not found", and couldn't figure out why. …
- 08:03 Changeset in nginx_org [853:d1446e47d17d] by
- Unified on the look of titles.
- 07:59 Changeset in nginx_org [852:0621cbf2d932] by
- Reordered contents of "introduction" and "howto" sections.
- 07:45 Changeset in nginx_org [851:dc775f09b798] by
- Removed redundant text of a link.
- 07:32 Changeset in nginx_org [850:1026f41db4f9] by
- News: added a link to WebSocket proxying howto.
- 07:20 Changeset in nginx_org [849:0ed4c093c026] by
- WebSocket proxying howto.
- 06:38 Changeset in nginx_org [848:7a270b2e6ee3] by
- DTD: allowed the use of http-status in articles.
- 17:41 Changeset in nginx [5095:4fbef397c753] by
- SNI: added restriction on requesting host other than negotiated. …
- 17:38 Changeset in nginx [5094:e0a3714a36f8] by
- SNI: reset to default server if requested host was not found. Not …
- 17:33 Changeset in nginx [5093:68ca3e824115] by
- SNI: avoid surplus lookup of virtual server if SNI was used.
- 17:27 Changeset in nginx [5092:c4d3310574e0] by
- Apply server configuration as soon as host is known. Previously, this …
- 17:21 Changeset in nginx [5091:d3e256c67d6d] by
- SSL: do not treat SSL handshake as request. The request object will …
- 17:16 Changeset in nginx [5090:9db95b275755] by
- Status: do not count connection as reading right after accept(). …
- 17:12 Changeset in nginx [5089:903f2a5d86a5] by
- SNI: reuse selected configuration for all requests in a connection. …
- 17:06 Changeset in nginx [5088:ac31fcecb464] by
- SNI: ignore captures in server_name regexes when matching by SNI. …
- 17:03 Changeset in nginx [5087:66e0f9adbc8c] by
- Changed interface of ngx_http_validate_host().
- 16:56 Changeset in nginx [5086:1b204b8ea9a3] by
- Introduced the ngx_http_set_connection_log() macro. No functional changes.
- 16:53 Changeset in nginx [5085:7f1cbcc71327] by
- The default server lookup is now done only once per connection. …
- 13:36 Changeset in nginx-tests [266:b350a2cdbf58] by
- Tests: fixed spelling errors in README.
- 13:35 Ticket #106 (Nginx realip module not working correctly with multiple ...) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in nginx 1.3.14.
- 13:31 Changeset in nginx-tests [265:a4e46d78ea6d] by
- Tests: enabled realip tests for multiple X-Forwarded-For headers.
- 13:29 Ticket #106 (Nginx realip module not working correctly with multiple ...) updated by
- In 5085/nginx: […]
- 13:29 Changeset in nginx [5084:f7fe817c92a2] by
- Correctly handle multiple X-Forwarded-For headers (ticket #106).
- 13:22 Changeset in nginx [5083:a805dc9c85cd] by
- Fixed separator in $sent_http_cache_control. In case multiple …
- 13:12 Changeset in nginx-tests [264:5ed8ef14f79c] by
- Tests: fixed test of multiple Cache-Control headers. The …
- 09:54 Ticket #307 (Filename support in error_page) created by
- The idea behind this request is being able to set one global …
- 09:21 Ticket #306 (mime.types outdated) updated by
- Several other suggestions to add to mime.types: text/plain …
- 13:23 Changeset in nginx [5082:42a888fdad0b] by
- Fixed potential segfault in ngx_http_keepalive_handler(). In case of …
- 11:54 Changeset in nginx [5081:bebcc2f837d3] by
- SSL: retry "sess_id" and "id" allocations. In case of fully populated …
- 11:50 Changeset in nginx [5080:8da37c1b22a4] by
- Trailing whitespace fix.
- 19:26 Ticket #306 (mime.types outdated) updated by
- Have a look at the HTML5Boilerplate project; I just discovered that …
- 19:21 Ticket #306 (mime.types outdated) updated by
- I discovered that .eot is currently registered in mime.types as: …
- 19:13 Ticket #306 (mime.types outdated) updated by
- 18:51 Ticket #306 (mime.types outdated) created by
- 12:38 Changeset in nginx_org [847:9ace6d2fcaee] by
- Use link to AWS support activation form instead of obsoleted support.html.
- 23:31 Changeset in nginx [5079:1c472e3b8c10] by
- Introduced variables in ngx_http_stub_status module. Three new …
- 16:41 Changeset in nginx [5078:10c74d3b15d1] by
- Connection upgrade support in uwsgi and scgi modules. Prodded by …
- 11:59 Ticket #305 (Can't compile NGINX 1.3.13 with OpenSSL library) closed by
- invalid: As to your last building bug, it was due to openssl libs were built as …
- 08:45 Ticket #305 (Can't compile NGINX 1.3.13 with OpenSSL library) reopened by
- 08:28 Ticket #305 (Can't compile NGINX 1.3.13 with OpenSSL library) closed by
- invalid: This is certainly wrong place for support questions.
- 07:54 Ticket #305 (Can't compile NGINX 1.3.13 with OpenSSL library) updated by
- Replying to Neddy Hai Nam: […] > OpenSSL was built from …
- 07:18 Changeset in nginx_org [846:5287cfdfc6be] by
- Donor added.
- 07:04 Ticket #305 (Can't compile NGINX 1.3.13 with OpenSSL library) updated by
Status, Owner changed
- 03:51 Ticket #305 (Can't compile NGINX 1.3.13 with OpenSSL library) created by
- My goal is installing nginx with SSL support. My system is OpenIndiana …
- 17:48 Changeset in nginx [5077:9ea42922a395] by
- Removed zero termination of shm zone names. It was added in r2717 and …
- 17:45 Changeset in nginx [5076:4c9c8f3f66ec] by
- Version bump.
- 16:00 Ticket #302 (SSI stop working with SPDY patch) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in: http://nginx.org/patches/spdy/patch.spdy-64_1.3.13.txt Thank …
- 15:22 Milestone 1.3.13 completed
- Status: released [[http://nginx.org/en/CHANGES| 1.3.13 …
- 15:22 Changeset in nginx_org [845:8b6099769de5] by
- 15:15 Changeset in nginx [5075:ad2a96a41783] by
- release-1.3.13 tag
- 15:14 Changeset in nginx [5074:dc195ffe0965]release-1.3.13 by
- 11:44 Changeset in nginx_org [844:621d5dfcb4f4] by
- Controlling nginx: fixed fallout from my rewrite of text. Spotted by …
- 06:29 Changeset in nginx_org [843:f939186d1651] by
- Donor added.
- 17:23 Ticket #304 (rewrite break doesn't work with index) updated by
- Ah, ok I guess you use an alias. Sorry. :) (I hadn't looked at your …
- 17:21 Ticket #304 (rewrite break doesn't work with index) updated by
- So is there a straightforward way to get the desired behavior in this …
- 17:16 Ticket #304 (rewrite break doesn't work with index) closed by
- invalid: The index directive does internal redirect to a current uri with …
- 16:55 Ticket #304 (rewrite break doesn't work with index) created by
rewritedoesn't interact properly with the
- 15:33 Changeset in nginx-tests [263:71bb2a896c7a] by
- Tests: more Upgrade handling tests.
- 15:08 Changeset in nginx [5073:52eb762c68a9] by
- Proxy: fixed do_write handling in previous commit. As rightfully …
- 13:50 Changeset in nginx [5072:7fa7e60a7f66] by
- Proxy: support for connection upgrade (101 Switching Protocols). This …
- 11:35 Changeset in nginx [5071:e14b49c12a73] by
- Configure: changed default compiler from "gcc" to "cc". This allows …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.