- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6862:abb0a4189cf7] by
- Win32: compatiblity with OpenSSL 1.1.0. OpenSSL 1.1.0 now uses normal …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6861:e4590dfd97ff] by
- Win32: support 64-bit compilation with MSVC. There are lots of C4244 …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6860:f18c285c2e59] by
- Win32: fixed some warnings reported by Borland C. Most notably, …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6859:38df52d4e250] by
- Win32: minimized redefinition of ssize_t. All variants of GCC have …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6858:f39ceadf0441] by
- Win32: minimized redefinition of intptr_t/uintptr_t. These types are …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6857:26d88ec9baf4] by
- Win32: stdint.h used for MinGW GCC. There is no need to restrict …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6856:28a8497bf39c] by
- Win32: fixed building with newer versions of MinGW GCC. Macro to …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6855:c2c13f1f47fd] by
- Win32: added a variable to specify compiler. This allows to set a …
- 14:28 Changeset in nginx [6854:75e7d55214bd] by
- SSL: support AES256 encryption of tickets. This implies ticket key …
- 17:21 Ticket #1162 (Adding HTTP Forward Proxy support in core like apache) created by
- To replace completely apache on there major feature, while be …
- 08:58 Changeset in nginx [6853:c85dfd99a2dd] by
- Fixed missing "Location" field with some relative redirects. Relative …
- 07:05 Ticket #1000 (Domain-relative redirects doesn't work, they are absolute instead) closed by
- fixed: In [changeset:"d15172ebb4002ec96bf13e7e02e57ad3f380a088/nginx" …
- 20:10 Changeset in nginx [6852:d15172ebb400] by
- Core: relative redirects (closes #1000). The current version of …
- 19:01 Changeset in nginx [6851:8cd97c14b0e2] by
- Limited recursion when evaluating variables. Unlimited recursion …
- 14:11 Ticket #1161 (POST to static file causes 405 but lacks Allow header) closed by
- wontfix: Correct behaviour here is not something really possible except in some …
- 09:56 Changeset in nginx-tests [1101:78cb8e66b6bc] by
- Tests: skipped the whole http_resolver_cleanup.t where appropriate. …
- 09:05 Changeset in nginx [6850:41cb1b64561d] by
- Stream: client SSL certificates verification support. New directives: …
- 16:25 Ticket #1161 (POST to static file causes 405 but lacks Allow header) created by
- When trying to access a static resource (a static file) with the HTTP …
- 14:48 Changeset in nginx-tests [1100:52553ea2171c] by
- Tests: fixed ssl.t when run in parallel.
- 11:38 Changeset in nginx-tests [1099:dd3031bbc705] by
- Tests: various stream_ssl_preread tests with ill-formed records.
- 11:02 Changeset in nginx [6849:01adb18a5d23] by
- Stream ssl_preread: relaxed SSL version check. SSL version 3.0 can be …
- 10:46 Changeset in nginx-tests [1098:bb1974010d0a] by
- Tests: resolver cleanup tests.
- 16:54 Changeset in nginx [6848:53ea5694d1cc] by
- Configure: detect nginx version for nginx.pm at make time.
- 15:21 Changeset in nginx [6847:d72b38376092] by
- Resolver: fixed handling of partially resolved SRV. The resolver …
- 15:21 Changeset in nginx [6846:c3a895b94d3f] by
- Resolver: fixed a race between parallel name and addr resolves. …
- 15:21 Changeset in nginx [6845:9abba5b70ea0] by
- Resolver: fixed possible premature stop of the resend timer. …
- 15:13 Ticket #1159 (gzip doesn't work for HTTP status 202) closed by
- wontfix: The message linked above explains why status code is important.
- 14:06 Changeset in nginx-tests [1097:a5f9c878c3ab] by
- Tests: basic access_log escape tests.
- 11:53 Changeset in nginx [6844:259e2a76e8fb] by
- Resolver: fixed possible use-after-free in worker on fast shutdown. …
- 18:44 Changeset in nginx [6843:a3dc657f4e95] by
- Resolver: fixed possible use-after-free in worker on fast shutdown.
- 16:00 Changeset in nginx [6842:25d0d6dabe00] by
- SSL: backed out changeset e7cb5deb951d, reimplemented properly. …
- 13:25 Changeset in nginx [6840:0cf4e82e7c48] by
- Access log: support for json escaping.
- 10:56 Ticket #1159 (gzip doesn't work for HTTP status 202) created by
- Whenever our backend returns a non-200 status code the response, nginx …
- 05:24 Ticket #1158 (Document volatile parameter for map module) created by
- Documentation of map module should be updated by last changes with new …
- 22:19 Changeset in nginx [6841:e7cb5deb951d] by
- SSL: fix call to BIO_get_mem_data(). Fixes build with BoringSSL. …
- 20:22 Ticket #1157 (fastcgi_cache_path keys_zone accepting a variable) closed by
- wontfix: The fastcgi_cache_path defines a cache, with appropriate shared …
- 20:16 Ticket #1156 (Directive access_log needs parameter combined when using with parameter if) closed by
- invalid: Syntax of the access_log directive as specified in the …
- 19:10 Ticket #1157 (fastcgi_cache_path keys_zone accepting a variable) created by
- In directive "fastcgi_cache_path" parameter "keys_zone" you need to …
- 19:05 Ticket #1156 (Directive access_log needs parameter combined when using with parameter if) created by
- Creating a conditional access_log according the documentation with if …
- 19:00 Changeset in nginx [6838:666b2bea3cb9] by
- The size of cmcf->phase_engine.handlers explained.
- 19:00 Changeset in nginx [6837:2c62d5613992] by
- Version bump.
- 17:08 Changeset in nginx-tests [1096:2978c5212045] by
- Tests: filter finalization in not modified filter.
- 15:38 Milestone 1.11.7 completed
- Status: released Trunk: mainline * ssl variables * http/2 …
- 15:27 Changeset in nginx-tests [1095:b16d30a52753] by
- Tests: map module basic tests with volatile.
- 15:21 Changeset in nginx [6836:25a64c864f4d] by
- release-1.11.7 tag
- 15:21 Changeset in nginx [6835:5c8f60faf33c]release-1.11.7 by
- 23:49 Changeset in nginx [6839:32714e608629] by
- Contrib: added 'commentstring' for vim-commentary support.
- 22:21 Ticket #1155 (upstream definition not working in nginx for windows) closed by
- invalid: This is what your upstream server returns. Note that using different …
- 20:50 Ticket #1153 (Nginx reload hang) closed by
- wontfix: The test described exhaust available resources and sooner or later …
- 17:48 Ticket #1155 (upstream definition not working in nginx for windows) created by
- I am using this config file to route all requests to a public echo …
- 14:15 Ticket #1152 (Custom error_page doesn't work for HTTP error 413) closed by
- worksforme: Works fine here. Please make sure that: - there are no other …
- 12:53 Changeset in nginx-tests [1094:dd8f126afa32] by
- Tests: client certificate time variables tests.
- 12:53 Changeset in nginx-tests [1093:2b0ef67ab032] by
- Tests: added test for $ssl_ciphers variable (ticket #870).
- 12:45 Changeset in nginx-tests [1092:f72f43eda2a6] by
- Tests: simplified nginx reload in HTTP/2 GOAWAY tests.
- 10:10 Ticket #1154 (Passing URG flag via nginx) created by
- I have a problem with URG flag and passing it via nginx. I use stream …
- 07:51 Changeset in nginx-tests [1091:a5e428f4440d] by
- Tests: added request body buffering test for requests without body.
- 13:56 Ticket #1153 (Nginx reload hang) created by
- Hello, I found a bug with fast and frequent reloading server. Tested …
- 21:50 Ticket #1150 (Apache2 http/2 as reverse proxy for nginx with iOS 10 devices) closed by
- duplicate: It depends on the client how to handle the situation in question.
- 10:23 Changeset in nginx [6834:e02f1977846b] by
- HTTP/2: prevented creating temp files for requests without body. The …
- 22:53 Ticket #1150 (Apache2 http/2 as reverse proxy for nginx with iOS 10 devices) reopened by
- Why it is happen only with devices with iOS 10?
- 13:50 Ticket #1152 (Custom error_page doesn't work for HTTP error 413) created by
- Native Nginx error page instead of custom is shown for 413 errors (404 …
- 11:44 Ticket #1151 (Use sched_getaffinity() and CPU_COUNT() for ngx_ncpu on Linux) created by
- For better integration with systemd cgroups and containers like docker …
- 14:51 Changeset in nginx [6832:ec10ce307dc0] by
- Map: the "volatile" parameter. By default, "map" creates cacheable …
- 14:29 Changeset in nginx [6831:014905eb7b3d] by
- Map: simplified "map" block parser. No functional changes.
- 14:22 Changeset in nginx [6830:6eed5ed31e22] by
- Slab: commented bitmap initialization for small allocations.
- 19:25 Changeset in nginx [6829:6e757036e588] by
- Slab: free pages statistics.
- 19:25 Changeset in nginx [6828:99770a5ea14f] by
- Slab: slots statistics. For each slot, the number of total and used …
- 19:25 Changeset in nginx [6827:0e61510c56c4] by
- Slab: simplified some math. No functional changes.
- 19:25 Changeset in nginx [6826:d0404c9a7675] by
- Slab: simplified allocation from slots. Removed code that would cause …
- 19:25 Changeset in nginx [6825:f6beb55792de] by
- Slab: fixed the number of pages calculation. When estimating the …
- 19:25 Changeset in nginx [6824:ea12328518dc] by
- Slab: added comment about list heads.
- 19:25 Changeset in nginx [6823:88c8c3d65184] by
- Slab: improved code readability. No functional changes.
- 18:18 Ticket #1150 (Apache2 http/2 as reverse proxy for nginx with iOS 10 devices) closed by
- duplicate: Looks like you are facing the issue with Upgrade header, see #915. …
- 18:09 Ticket #1149 (Issue compiling nginx from source - ssl module) closed by
- worksforme: According to the errors reported, OpenSSL header files on your system …
- 17:58 Ticket #1150 (Apache2 http/2 as reverse proxy for nginx with iOS 10 devices) created by
- Nginx cannot proxy to Apache by h2 protocol: Protocols h2 http/1.1 …
- 16:24 Ticket #1149 (Issue compiling nginx from source - ssl module) created by
- Hi , i am trying to compile nginx from source code but i get an issue …
- 16:03 Changeset in nginx [6822:c045b4926b2c] by
- Core: fixed environment on exit. On exit environment allocated from a …
- 16:03 Changeset in nginx [6821:30b6f1ff192b] by
- Perl: removed special environment handling for the perl module. In …
- 16:03 Changeset in nginx [6820:eada22643e8b] by
- Perl: added PERL_SET_INTERP(). For Perl compiled with threads, …
- 14:57 Ticket #1148 (Respond to any domain\port is present on server and nginx config.) closed by
- invalid: Default server for a listening socket handles all the requests on the …
- 14:10 Ticket #1148 (Respond to any domain\port is present on server and nginx config.) created by
- Same issue found in google …
- 12:22 Changeset in nginx-tests [1090:9d6a0dbb889a] by
- Tests: check headers for appropriate stream in h2_auth_request.t.
- 10:54 Changeset in nginx [6819:4395758d08e6] by
- Fixed spelling of logical AND operator, no functional changes. Found …
- 10:51 Changeset in nginx-tests [1089:eedb96f717ff] by
- Tests: reset headers context when parsing HEADERS frame. This fixes …
- 17:46 Ticket #1147 (RPM: Conflict with EPEL package) created by
- The latest update to EPEL's nginx package is causing nginx's official …
- 12:19 Changeset in nginx-tests [1088:83b7b3f8b6c5] by
- Tests: added HTTP/2 tests with auth_request (ticket #1143). …
- 11:06 Changeset in nginx-tests [1087:534d209f6ae4] by
- Tests: fixed ssl_password_file test hang with missing FIFO reader.
- 20:54 Ticket #870 (Add variable containing list of client-supported cipher suites) closed by
- 20:54 Ticket #1088 (Add variable $ssl_dhe (possible values: curve name or dh<keylength>, ...) closed by
- 19:18 Changeset in nginx-tests [1086:b3b1403641d3] by
- Tests: allow new $ssl_client_verify syntax again.
- 18:35 Changeset in nginx-tests [1085:30a6fbab4e33] by
- Tests: allow new $ssl_verify syntax.
- 11:44 Changeset in nginx-tests [1084:ce3d15edbf05] by
- Tests: whitespace fix.
- 07:55 Changeset in nginx-tests [1082:d0edeb90c0ab] by
- Tests: additional variables mentioned in README.
- 10:23 Ticket #1146 (large stderr freeze request) created by
- Steps: 1. exec via browser PHP 7.1 script: #!/usr/bin/env php <? if …
- 21:05 Changeset in nginx-tests [1083:d0523391deb9] by
- Tests: removed TODO for HTTP/2 fix merged in stable.
- 17:58 Changeset in nginx [6833:3834951e32ab] by
- HTTP/2: fixed posted streams handling. A bug was introduced by …
- 16:36 Ticket #1143 (http2 and auth_request corrupts first 32 bytes of POST request bodies ...) closed by
- 19:56 Ticket #1145 (Can't set redirection port to the port from the "Host" request header field) created by
- Currently you can't set the redirection port to the one that is …
- 14:09 Ticket #1144 (BUG - cannot include files with * mask on windows server 2012r2) created by
- Adding include C:/nginx/nginx-1.10.1/conf/sites-enabled/*; to the …
- 13:14 Ticket #1142 (Location vars fails when use map variable in try_files) closed by
- duplicate: You are using $1 and $2 variables which are from last regular …
- 13:00 Ticket #1044 (map break regexp numbered references) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #564.
- 05:21 Ticket #1143 (http2 and auth_request corrupts first 32 bytes of POST request bodies ...) created by
- nginx 1.10.2 and 1.11.6 on Ubuntu 16.04 and Debian Stretch will …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.