- 12:10 Ticket #1176 (nginx changes ownership of /var/log/nginx/error.log even if error_log ...) created by
- nginx.conf: […] After receiving SIGUSR1 nginx changes ownership …
- 09:01 Changeset in nginx [6868:ee3645078759] by
- Stream: avoid infinite loop in case of socket read error.
- 14:13 Changeset in nginx [6867:8c4d07ef08f5] by
- Year 2017.
- 14:13 Changeset in nginx [6866:0a268ae349ab] by
- Version bump.
- 13:14 Ticket #1175 (Confirmation of client_body_buffer_size specification) closed by
- invalid: This directive sets buffer size for reading client request body, see …
- 12:50 Ticket #1175 (Confirmation of client_body_buffer_size specification) created by
- Hi I want to know the specification of client_body_buffer_size. I …
- 11:56 Changeset in nginx-tests [1108:ff1a37f37419] by
- Tests: removed seemingly useless and unsafe HTTP/2 RST_STREAM test.
- 22:08 Ticket #1174 (Partial downloads (sendfile)) created by
- I'm seeing partial downloads. Investigation come to nginx closing …
- 21:15 Ticket #1172 (Please consider pre-built package for Debian jessie-backports) closed by
- wontfix: It will force to upgrade openssl to 1.0.2 all nginx mainline package …
- 02:24 Ticket #1173 ("client sent invalid request" when proxy protocol destination is 0.0.0.0) created by
- I recieve the following message in nginx error logs: 373 client sent …
- 20:06 Ticket #1172 (Please consider pre-built package for Debian jessie-backports) created by
- I've been running Nginx from jessie-backports to get OpenSSL 1.0.2 for …
- 00:50 Ticket #1171 (Clarify $server_name variable with regex server_name directive) closed by
- wontfix: The [[http://nginx.org/r/server_name|server_name directive …
- 12:08 Changeset in nginx-tests [1107:d42cc683970d] by
- Tests: skip unsafe HTTP/2 tests.
- 11:59 Changeset in nginx-tests [1106:4b0b10e39a08] by
- Tests: fixed implicitly declared njs variables after 4337ed48d6d6.
- 01:46 Ticket #1171 (Clarify $server_name variable with regex server_name directive) created by
- The documentation for $server_name mentions the following: […] …
- 17:27 Ticket #1170 (implement keepalive timeout for upstream) created by
- Microsoft's IIS, when its keepalive idle timeout expires (by default …
- 22:31 Ticket #1169 (TLS works without supplying the ssl parameter without a WARN) closed by
- wontfix: This behaviour is intentional. Listening sockets can be shared between …
- 08:46 Ticket #1169 (TLS works without supplying the ssl parameter without a WARN) created by
- If there is a server block for the same port/IP that already has the …
- 16:30 Changeset in nginx-tests [1105:a073a545413d] by
- Tests: stream upstream tests for fast peer recovery. Now, a peer is …
- 15:54 Changeset in nginx-tests [1104:b3d5a2f8a00b] by
- Tests: stream ssl_verify_client tests.
- 15:24 Changeset in nginx-tests [1103:71bba21ea3ed] by
- Tests: absolute_redirect and related tests.
- 14:43 Ticket #1167 (nginx-module-xslt-1.11.8-1.el7.ngx.src.rpm corrupted) closed by
- fixed: Thanks for reporting the problem! This was due to an error in our …
- 10:08 Ticket #1168 (Nginx не корректно обрабатывает опцию max_size в директиве proxy_cache_path) created by
- Например, есть конфигурация с директивой вида: […] где …
- 02:08 Ticket #1167 (nginx-module-xslt-1.11.8-1.el7.ngx.src.rpm corrupted) created by
- The file nginx-module-xslt-1.11.8-1.el7.ngx.src.rpm on the nginx.org …
- 13:28 Changeset in nginx-tests [1102:89d7d4d1be40] by
- Tests: whitespace fixes.
- 13:13 Ticket #1166 (nginx periodically dropping response body for POST request) closed by
- worksforme: Most likely you are facing a backend problem which fails to properly …
- 12:52 Ticket #1165 (Pagespeed module) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #1138. As previously explained: sorry, but we do not add …
- 10:57 Ticket #1166 (nginx periodically dropping response body for POST request) created by
- Hello, I'm using nginx together with Tomcat. Sometimes in case of an …
- 10:10 Ticket #1165 (Pagespeed module) created by
- Please add Pagespeed module to separate rpm package in oficial repo …
- 15:16 Milestone 1.11.8 completed
- Status: in progress Trunk: mainline * json escaping for the …
- 14:23 Changeset in nginx [6865:a42afc225e98] by
- release-1.11.8 tag
- 14:23 Changeset in nginx [6864:4591da489a30]release-1.11.8 by
- 12:14 Ticket #1164 (Option to turn off TLS protocols errors in the logs) created by
- I recently changed my nginx configuration to only accept TLSv1.2 as …
- 14:31 Ticket #1072 (Overflow in ngx_atosz with Visual Studio 2013 in 64bit system) closed by
- fixed: Basic support of 64-bit compilation with MSVC was added in e4590dfd97ff.
- 13:37 Ticket #1163 (cache size grows over max_size) closed by
- invalid: Killing workers with the TERM signal terminates them immediately …
- 11:27 Changeset in nginx [6863:54cf51c4f07a] by
- Stream: speed up TCP peer recovery. Previously, an unavailable peer …
- 04:11 Ticket #1163 (cache size grows over max_size) created by
- Periodically we have proxy_cache size growing over the configured …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6862:abb0a4189cf7] by
- Win32: compatiblity with OpenSSL 1.1.0. OpenSSL 1.1.0 now uses normal …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6861:e4590dfd97ff] by
- Win32: support 64-bit compilation with MSVC. There are lots of C4244 …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6860:f18c285c2e59] by
- Win32: fixed some warnings reported by Borland C. Most notably, …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6859:38df52d4e250] by
- Win32: minimized redefinition of ssize_t. All variants of GCC have …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6858:f39ceadf0441] by
- Win32: minimized redefinition of intptr_t/uintptr_t. These types are …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6857:26d88ec9baf4] by
- Win32: stdint.h used for MinGW GCC. There is no need to restrict …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6856:28a8497bf39c] by
- Win32: fixed building with newer versions of MinGW GCC. Macro to …
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6855:c2c13f1f47fd] by
- Win32: added a variable to specify compiler. This allows to set a …
- 14:28 Changeset in nginx [6854:75e7d55214bd] by
- SSL: support AES256 encryption of tickets. This implies ticket key …
- 17:21 Ticket #1162 (Adding HTTP Forward Proxy support in core like apache) created by
- To replace completely apache on there major feature, while be …
- 08:58 Changeset in nginx [6853:c85dfd99a2dd] by
- Fixed missing "Location" field with some relative redirects. Relative …
- 07:05 Ticket #1000 (Domain-relative redirects doesn't work, they are absolute instead) closed by
- fixed: In [changeset:"d15172ebb4002ec96bf13e7e02e57ad3f380a088/nginx" …
- 20:10 Changeset in nginx [6852:d15172ebb400] by
- Core: relative redirects (closes #1000). The current version of …
- 19:01 Changeset in nginx [6851:8cd97c14b0e2] by
- Limited recursion when evaluating variables. Unlimited recursion …
- 14:11 Ticket #1161 (POST to static file causes 405 but lacks Allow header) closed by
- wontfix: Correct behaviour here is not something really possible except in some …
- 09:56 Changeset in nginx-tests [1101:78cb8e66b6bc] by
- Tests: skipped the whole http_resolver_cleanup.t where appropriate. …
- 09:05 Changeset in nginx [6850:41cb1b64561d] by
- Stream: client SSL certificates verification support. New directives: …
- 16:25 Ticket #1161 (POST to static file causes 405 but lacks Allow header) created by
- When trying to access a static resource (a static file) with the HTTP …
- 14:48 Changeset in nginx-tests [1100:52553ea2171c] by
- Tests: fixed ssl.t when run in parallel.
- 11:38 Changeset in nginx-tests [1099:dd3031bbc705] by
- Tests: various stream_ssl_preread tests with ill-formed records.
- 11:02 Changeset in nginx [6849:01adb18a5d23] by
- Stream ssl_preread: relaxed SSL version check. SSL version 3.0 can be …
- 10:46 Changeset in nginx-tests [1098:bb1974010d0a] by
- Tests: resolver cleanup tests.
- 16:54 Changeset in nginx [6848:53ea5694d1cc] by
- Configure: detect nginx version for nginx.pm at make time.
- 15:21 Changeset in nginx [6847:d72b38376092] by
- Resolver: fixed handling of partially resolved SRV. The resolver …
- 15:21 Changeset in nginx [6846:c3a895b94d3f] by
- Resolver: fixed a race between parallel name and addr resolves. …
- 15:21 Changeset in nginx [6845:9abba5b70ea0] by
- Resolver: fixed possible premature stop of the resend timer. …
- 15:13 Ticket #1159 (gzip doesn't work for HTTP status 202) closed by
- wontfix: The message linked above explains why status code is important.
- 14:06 Changeset in nginx-tests [1097:a5f9c878c3ab] by
- Tests: basic access_log escape tests.
- 11:53 Changeset in nginx [6844:259e2a76e8fb] by
- Resolver: fixed possible use-after-free in worker on fast shutdown. …
- 18:44 Changeset in nginx [6843:a3dc657f4e95] by
- Resolver: fixed possible use-after-free in worker on fast shutdown.
- 16:00 Changeset in nginx [6842:25d0d6dabe00] by
- SSL: backed out changeset e7cb5deb951d, reimplemented properly. …
- 13:25 Changeset in nginx [6840:0cf4e82e7c48] by
- Access log: support for json escaping.
- 10:56 Ticket #1159 (gzip doesn't work for HTTP status 202) created by
- Whenever our backend returns a non-200 status code the response, nginx …
- 05:24 Ticket #1158 (Document volatile parameter for map module) created by
- Documentation of map module should be updated by last changes with new …
- 22:19 Changeset in nginx [6841:e7cb5deb951d] by
- SSL: fix call to BIO_get_mem_data(). Fixes build with BoringSSL. …
- 20:22 Ticket #1157 (fastcgi_cache_path keys_zone accepting a variable) closed by
- wontfix: The fastcgi_cache_path defines a cache, with appropriate shared …
- 20:16 Ticket #1156 (Directive access_log needs parameter combined when using with parameter if) closed by
- invalid: Syntax of the access_log directive as specified in the …
- 19:10 Ticket #1157 (fastcgi_cache_path keys_zone accepting a variable) created by
- In directive "fastcgi_cache_path" parameter "keys_zone" you need to …
- 19:05 Ticket #1156 (Directive access_log needs parameter combined when using with parameter if) created by
- Creating a conditional access_log according the documentation with if …
- 19:00 Changeset in nginx [6838:666b2bea3cb9] by
- The size of cmcf->phase_engine.handlers explained.
- 19:00 Changeset in nginx [6837:2c62d5613992] by
- Version bump.
- 17:08 Changeset in nginx-tests [1096:2978c5212045] by
- Tests: filter finalization in not modified filter.
- 15:38 Milestone 1.11.7 completed
- Status: released Trunk: mainline * ssl variables * http/2 …
- 15:27 Changeset in nginx-tests [1095:b16d30a52753] by
- Tests: map module basic tests with volatile.
- 15:21 Changeset in nginx [6836:25a64c864f4d] by
- release-1.11.7 tag
- 15:21 Changeset in nginx [6835:5c8f60faf33c]release-1.11.7 by
- 23:49 Changeset in nginx [6839:32714e608629] by
- Contrib: added 'commentstring' for vim-commentary support.
- 22:21 Ticket #1155 (upstream definition not working in nginx for windows) closed by
- invalid: This is what your upstream server returns. Note that using different …
- 20:50 Ticket #1153 (Nginx reload hang) closed by
- wontfix: The test described exhaust available resources and sooner or later …
- 17:48 Ticket #1155 (upstream definition not working in nginx for windows) created by
- I am using this config file to route all requests to a public echo …
- 14:15 Ticket #1152 (Custom error_page doesn't work for HTTP error 413) closed by
- worksforme: Works fine here. Please make sure that: - there are no other …
- 12:53 Changeset in nginx-tests [1094:dd8f126afa32] by
- Tests: client certificate time variables tests.
- 12:53 Changeset in nginx-tests [1093:2b0ef67ab032] by
- Tests: added test for $ssl_ciphers variable (ticket #870).
- 12:45 Changeset in nginx-tests [1092:f72f43eda2a6] by
- Tests: simplified nginx reload in HTTP/2 GOAWAY tests.
- 10:10 Ticket #1154 (Passing URG flag via nginx) created by
- I have a problem with URG flag and passing it via nginx. I use stream …
- 07:51 Changeset in nginx-tests [1091:a5e428f4440d] by
- Tests: added request body buffering test for requests without body.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.