- 17:26 Milestone 1.11.10 completed
- Status: released Trunk: mainline * Stale-while-revalidate …
- 15:46 Changeset in nginx_org [1908:d6692a78a444] by
- 15:36 Changeset in nginx [6912:d99a7f0062ad] by
- release-1.11.10 tag
- 15:36 Changeset in nginx [6911:1ad0999a7ded]release-1.11.10 by
- 14:09 Changeset in nginx-tests [1130:cb46ac65d50e] by
- Tests: fixed expected value for multiple Cache-Control headers. …
- 10:04 Changeset in nginx-tests [1129:1173800a4a19] by
- Tests: added slice filter tests in named location. Prodded by …
- 19:57 Ticket #1046 (ngx_http_gzip_filter_module is leaking) closed by
- fixed: Fix committed.
- 18:45 Changeset in nginx [6910:da46bfc484ef] by
- Gzip: free chain links on the hot path (ticket #1046).
- 16:36 Changeset in nginx_org [1907:42ed974b83a5] by
- Fixed the duplicated reference in development guide. The …
- 16:06 Ticket #1204 ("gzip_vary" will add a duplicate Vary header if a PHP page also adds a ...) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #875.
- 15:32 Ticket #1204 ("gzip_vary" will add a duplicate Vary header if a PHP page also adds a ...) created by
- I have a PHP app served by nginx, and I'd like to enable gzip output …
- 14:13 Ticket #1198 (debian postrm script deletes log folder) closed by
- fixed: Thanks. Fixed for upcoming 1.11.x releases: …
- 12:53 Changeset in nginx_org [1906:e7a721d63544] by
- Added variable sign in auth_request_set.
- 12:53 Changeset in nginx_org [1905:d1c4bfa72cbb] by
- Updated OpenSSL version used for win32 builds.
- 12:43 Changeset in nginx_org [1904:d59199b0c022] by
- Documented the "build" parameter of the "server_tokens" directive.
- 12:42 Changeset in nginx_org [1903:da00a2526415] by
- Replaced "error messages" with "error pages" in server_tokens.
- 12:05 Changeset in nginx_org [1902:862e96a39fe3] by
- Typo fixed.
- 15:14 Ticket #1132 (preread post request body not returned for h2) closed by
- worksforme: Feedback timeout.
- 19:32 Ticket #1103 (return code can not use customization setting) closed by
- invalid: The problem with the first snippet is that return 406 is executed …
- 19:16 Ticket #1146 (large stderr freeze request) closed by
- worksforme: There is no such 4k limitation anywhere in nginx, and any amount of …
- 17:58 Ticket #1173 ("client sent invalid request" when proxy protocol destination is 0.0.0.0) closed by
- worksforme: Feedback timeout. Works fine here.
- 17:45 Ticket #1097 (Nginx worker process exited on signal 11) closed by
- fixed: Since no requested details are provided it is not possible to tell …
- 17:24 Changeset in nginx [6909:5850fed24639] by
- Upstream: read handler cleared on upstream finalization. With …
- 17:17 Ticket #1101 (nginx does not respond to SIGHUP/SIGUSR2) closed by
- worksforme: Feedback timeout.
- 17:07 Ticket #1176 (nginx changes ownership of /var/log/nginx/error.log even if error_log ...) closed by
- 17:06 Ticket #1090 (try_files with map variable works differently in 1.10.x and 1.11.x) closed by
- fixed: Closing this. The "volatile" parameter was introduced to facilitate …
- 17:00 Ticket #1095 (nginx crashed) closed by
- 17:00 Ticket #1095 (nginx crashed) reopened by
- 17:00 Ticket #1095 (nginx crashed) closed by
- fixed: Feedback timeout.
- 16:55 Ticket #1144 (BUG - cannot include files with * mask on windows server 2012r2) closed by
- wontfix: Closing this, using proper configuration is believed to be good enough …
- 16:05 Ticket #826 (Add config option for NGX_HTTP_CACHE_VARY_LEN) closed by
- 14:49 Changeset in nginx [6908:609daeb3b48b] by
- Cache: increased cache header Vary and ETag lengths to 128. This …
- 13:54 Changeset in nginx_org [1899:b86cfece30c3] by
- Added development guide.
- 13:33 Changeset in nginx [6907:d16ba0ea3434] by
- Slice filter: fetch slices in cloned subrequests. Previously, slice …
- 12:13 Changeset in nginx [6906:1aeaae6e9446] by
- Upstream: proxy_cache_background_update and friends. The directives …
- 10:55 Changeset in nginx-tests [1128:bef8be8a6224] by
- Tests: avoid reopening a receiving UDP socket in syslog tests.
- 10:03 Changeset in nginx_org [1900:939116ee92b4] by
- Increased nested section head size. Current setting produces too …
- 10:02 Changeset in nginx_org [1901:02dedcb347e5] by
- 09:55 Changeset in nginx_org [1898:d83f7372feb5] by
- 09:53 Changeset in nginx_org [1897:364a04c4f761] by
- Style: removed trailing spaces.
- 09:41 Changeset in nginx-tests [1127:6620cd57a96a] by
- Tests: replaced all occurrences of vec/select API with IO::Select.
- 10:05 Changeset in nginx-tests [1126:65fc7a0ca418] by
- Tests: adjusted mail resolver timeout below client read timeout.
- 18:38 Ticket #1194 (SSL_write fails with 'bad write retry' error) closed by
- fixed: Fix committed.
- 10:30 Ticket #1203 (ngx_http_limit_req_module: limit_req_log_level documentation is incorrect) created by
- The documentation for the directive limit_req_log_level is: > …
- 12:52 Ticket #1202 (nginx OSS sub-domain issue) closed by
- invalid: Please use mailing lists to ask …
- 11:43 Ticket #1202 (nginx OSS sub-domain issue) created by
- Hello, We have installed nginx OSS in our dedicated server and it was …
- 16:13 Changeset in nginx-tests [1125:97a6cb846926] by
- Tests: basic ssl_crl tests.
- 16:13 Changeset in nginx-tests [1124:5b22e2014f76] by
- Tests: removed unused x509_extensions in ssl_verify_depth.t.
- 14:14 Ticket #1200 ($upstream_cache_status HIT when using slice module) closed by
- 11:28 Ticket #1201 (Realip module fails if X-Forwarded-For includes port number) closed by
- wontfix: According to docs http://nginx.org/r/real_ip_header, specifying a port …
- 09:12 Ticket #1201 (Realip module fails if X-Forwarded-For includes port number) created by
- We encountered this issue while trying to get realip module to work in …
- 16:21 Ticket #1200 ($upstream_cache_status HIT when using slice module) created by
- When using the HTTP slice module with Nginx cofigured as a caching …
- 14:14 Ticket #1192 (ssl configuration inherited from the wrong server block) closed by
- 12:29 Ticket #1195 (proxy_redirect fails to fix "location /something" redirects) closed by
- 11:45 Ticket #1199 (nginx sends traffic to all or some of the upstrems) closed by
- invalid: Please check the documentation of the …
- 08:33 Ticket #1199 (nginx sends traffic to all or some of the upstrems) created by
- Nginx is sending traffic to more than 1 upstream, that is causing us …
- 21:30 Ticket #1198 (debian postrm script deletes log folder) created by
- Hi, I played a bit with the "official" debian package and realised …
- 13:46 Ticket #1197 (update stock nginx.conf) closed by
- wontfix: Thanks for your suggestions. The goal of the example nginx.conf file …
- 13:34 Ticket #1197 (update stock nginx.conf) created by
- Two things will assist the sys admin installing ngin 1) the php …
- 12:32 Ticket #1196 (Documentation: only once or multiple times) closed by
- invalid: If a directive can be specified multiple times, the directive …
- 11:54 Ticket #1196 (Documentation: only once or multiple times) created by
- In documentation it is unknown for most settings if one can use then …
- 11:53 Ticket #1195 (proxy_redirect fails to fix "location /something" redirects) created by
- If a site is being publish in a subdirectory like this: server_name …
- 19:35 Ticket #1194 (SSL_write fails with 'bad write retry' error) created by
- there is noticeable periodic rate of 'SSL_write() failed (SSL: …
- 17:07 Changeset in nginx-tests [1123:d737d6606504] by
- Tests: fixed server_tokens TODO version in previous change.
- 17:03 Changeset in nginx-tests [1122:8c0b0cfe51ef] by
- Tests: adjusted server_tokens TODOs.
- 16:43 Changeset in nginx_org [1921:ef3590465d67] by
- Linux packages: updated the list of supported distributions.
- 15:08 Changeset in nginx_org [1895:46cda296d844] by
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6898:43ba2bb504fb]stable-1.10 by
- release-1.10.3 tag
- 15:01 Changeset in nginx [6897:369b74459cf2]stable-1.10release-1.10.3 by
- 14:55 Milestone 1.10.3 completed
- Status: released Trunk: stable * Bug fixes merge from the …
- 13:10 Changeset in nginx_org [1896:b93b0689f13b] by
- Fixed stream nginScript module example.
- 13:01 Ticket #1193 (api.getbux.com error 400) closed by
- invalid: This doesn't looks like a bug in nginx. If you need help with a …
- 12:30 Ticket #1193 (api.getbux.com error 400) created by
- Could you help me about the following error message: _header: …
- 05:15 Ticket #1192 (ssl configuration inherited from the wrong server block) created by
- I have the following configuration: […] ... its aim is to drop all …
- 22:41 Ticket #1191 (Rewrite regexp different behavior) closed by
- invalid: The regular expression of the rewrite directive is matched against a …
- 21:32 Ticket #1191 (Rewrite regexp different behavior) created by
- It looks like it's mandatory to specify page name for regexp in the …
- 17:06 Changeset in nginx-tests [1121:c883d3d3a3ab] by
- Tests: server_tokens build tests.
- 17:06 Changeset in nginx-tests [1120:a6ffc722dfcb] by
- Tests: refactored server_tokens tests, no functional changes.
- 17:06 Changeset in nginx-tests [1119:cfe1bc3162f9] by
- Tests: fixed capturing Server header in server_tokens.t.
- 10:32 Changeset in nginx-tests [1118:6c27d5cab1d7] by
- Tests: keep stream_ssl_preread.t TODO for older mainline releases.
- 00:27 Ticket #1190 (fastcgi_cache_path in site-available AND site-enabled cause error) closed by
- invalid: The only file nginx actually reads is the nginx.conf file. In your …
- 00:03 Ticket #1189 (Problems with SELinux on CentOS 7/Virtualmin/Webmin) closed by
- 18:38 Ticket #1190 (fastcgi_cache_path in site-available AND site-enabled cause error) created by
- Hello, i've setup a fastcgi_cache_path for a wordpress site, but …
- 23:30 Ticket #1189 (Problems with SELinux on CentOS 7/Virtualmin/Webmin) reopened by
- 16:06 Changeset in nginx [6896:6a510ba580a6]stable-1.10 by
- Updated OpenSSL used for win32 builds.
- 12:58 Ticket #1189 (Problems with SELinux on CentOS 7/Virtualmin/Webmin) closed by
- invalid: This doesn't look like a problem in nginx.
- 21:07 Ticket #1189 (Problems with SELinux on CentOS 7/Virtualmin/Webmin) created by
- Some of the problems are related to using non-standard directory …
- 19:19 Ticket #1188 (Send "immutable" keyword in Cache-Control when "expires max") created by
- Per the documentation for ngx_http_headers_module: The max …
- 15:29 Changeset in nginx_org [1894:d011ffde3760] by
- Updated zlib and PCRE versions.
- 14:45 Changeset in nginx_org [1893:f1c18acbe785] by
- Added info about default log file to error_log.
- 14:22 Milestone 1.11.9 completed
- Status: released Trunk: mainline * Bug fixes
- 14:12 Changeset in nginx_org [1892:0a769f5f874c] by
- 13:41 Changeset in nginx [6895:b409c77870d6]stable-1.10 by
- Updated zlib and PCRE used for win32 builds.
- 13:03 Ticket #1186 (multiple add_header in multiple server blocks) closed by
- invalid: Ok, closing this.
- 19:42 Ticket #1187 (Can't Restart NginX Due to Socket Permissions) closed by
- duplicate: Looks like duplicate of #753. As a workaround, try the following: - …
- 19:28 Ticket #1187 (Can't Restart NginX Due to Socket Permissions) created by
- I use unix sockets to proxy_pass requests to another server block for …
- 14:29 Changeset in nginx-tests [1117:3e2af4dedd9c] by
- Tests: ssl_verify_depth.t cleanup. Run only basic tests that don't …
- 14:17 Ticket #1186 (multiple add_header in multiple server blocks) created by
- Hi. It seems that when nginx configuration has multiple server …
- 02:42 Ticket #1185 (http response header ends with \0x00\0x0d\0x0a cause 502) closed by
- wontfix: This is intentional. NUL bytes are not allowed by nginx in headers, as …
- 02:29 Ticket #1185 (http response header ends with \0x00\0x0d\0x0a cause 502) created by
- we use nginx as reverse proxy,recently,we has a website, when navigate …
- 18:14 Changeset in nginx [6894:2204d71e88e5]stable-1.10 by
- Upstream: fixed cache corruption and socket leaks with aio_write. The …
- 18:12 Changeset in nginx [6893:a3e6d660b179]stable-1.10 by
- Fixed trailer construction with limit on FreeBSD and macOS. The …
- 17:39 Ticket #1184 (WebSocket forwarding doesn't work) closed by
- duplicate: The "gcc 4.9.2 (Raspbian 4.9.2-10)" compiler is know to miscompile …
- 15:55 Changeset in nginx-tests [1116:8ef51dbb5d69] by
- Tests: reduced OpenSSL default key length to 1024. This allows to …
- 15:44 Ticket #1184 (WebSocket forwarding doesn't work) created by
- Nginx 1.11.4 and 1.11.8, the two versions I tried, seem to be abruptly …
- 11:13 Changeset in nginx-tests [1115:54e07593713a] by
- Tests: ssl_verify_depth tests.
- 13:59 Changeset in nginx-tests [1114:c5df4742ad40] by
- Tests: more http/stream ssl_verify_client tests borrowed from mail. …
- 16:34 Changeset in nginx-tests [1113:41690e007ad8] by
- Tests: run proxy.t ipv6 test on mainline built without --with-ipv6.
- 15:25 Ticket #1183 (Add support for variables (or pool) inside ssl_certificate / ...) created by
- Nginx directives ssl_certificate / ssl_certificate_key leak variables …
- 12:35 Changeset in nginx_org [1891:6225d50b3cba] by
- Replaced semicolon with dot in health_check.
- 12:33 Changeset in nginx_org [1890:82ef6dd12534] by
- Supported scopes, functions hoisting, cycle "for" with var in njs.
- 12:33 Changeset in nginx_org [1889:52e6eb31f3fc] by
- Updated nginScript link on the "About" page.
- 12:30 Changeset in nginx_org [1888:3ed02f21146b] by
- Merged notes about versions in error_log.
- 00:05 Ticket #1182 (Responses with "no-cache" or "max-age=0" should be cached) created by
- I know the summary sounds contradictory, but I believe that caching …
- 14:59 Ticket #1181 ("Vary: X-Forwarded-Proto" should be removed) created by
- I'm using Nginx as SSL terminator and I've got the following setup: …
- 14:47 Changeset in nginx-tests [1112:79f93c764353] by
- Tests: added basic proxy cache manager watermark test.
- 13:53 Ticket #1180 (Allow use of hostnames in set_real_ip_from) created by
- I use nginx inside Docker containers and I also use a Docker container …
- 10:45 Ticket #1179 (Allow upstreams to be resolved using internal ngx resolver instead of ...) created by
- ngx_http_upstream_server currently uses ngx_parse_url() to parse …
- 09:33 Changeset in nginx_org [1887:9af1e88e10c8] by
- Documented SASL EXTERNAL support in mail.
- 04:50 Ticket #1178 (Inconsistent PID file paths cause systemctl timeout) created by
- My nginx is installed from nginx official yum repo. However, when I …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.