--with-ld-opt fails with multiple options
|Reported by:||Owned by:|
|uname -a:||Darwin Zero.local 19.4.0 Darwin Kernel Version 19.4.0: Wed Mar 4 22:28:40 PST 2020; root:xnu-6153.101.6~15/RELEASE_X86_64 x86_64|
|nginx -V:||configure arguments: --with-ld-opt=-lc++ --add-module=/Users/asher/Projects/mho/nginx/pro_post_handler --add-module=/Users/asher/Projects/mho/nginx/pro_sms --with-debug --with-cc-opt='-O0' --prefix=/Users/asher/Projects/Deployment/nginx/server_root|
I have been compiling successfully with --with-ld-opt='-lc++', now I need to add -lcurl. I also need to add a path for lcurl.
- If I use --with-ld-opt twice, only the last one survives.
- If I use --with-ld-opt="-lc++ -lcurl" I get -lcurl invalid.
- If I use --with-ld-opt="-lc++,-lcurl" then configure works but the link command fails.
- If I use --with-ld-opt="-L/path/to/curl/lib -lc++ -curl" I get -lc++ invalid.
- If I use --with-ld-opt="-L/path/to/curl/lib,-lc++,-curl" then configure works but the link command fails.
Has no one ever linked two libraries to nginx?
I tried with 1.19, but for some reason 1.19 is trying to compile my .cpp file with cc. Probably a separate bug.
It should be noted that I attempted to seek assistance in #nginx on this matter, but mtecknology apparently utilizes the channel for satisfying his ego, and the mere suggestion that this might be a bug led to him banning me. He is giving nginx a bad name.