- 15:26 Changeset in nginx_org [751:9c1ffd02f1b7] by
- Removed "virtual" and HTTPS references from mail modules.
- 12:47 Changeset in nginx_org [750:6a1b1ba62cab] by
- Documented history of "worker_aio_requests" directive.
- 11:11 Changeset in nginx_org [749:2abb92a19101] by
- Documented 'worker_aio_requests' directive.
- 10:13 Changeset in nginx_org [748:95344046d2d8] by
- Documented 'mail' directive.
- 09:18 Changeset in nginx_org [747:ddec437b692b] by
- Fixed a number of typos.
- 02:11 Ticket #237 (Add optional systemd socket activation support) updated by
- Another benefit: systemd sockets support deep integration with …
- 00:41 Ticket #237 (Add optional systemd socket activation support) reopened by
- Reopening because I still think this merits discussion.
- 00:38 Ticket #237 (Add optional systemd socket activation support) updated by
- Yes, I realize nginx supports its own mechanism for binary upgrades. …
- 16:32 Ticket #239 (Support for large (> 64k) FastCGI requests) updated by
- It is normal I have huge headers since I code the client that way, …
- 15:20 Ticket #239 (Support for large (> 64k) FastCGI requests) updated by
Priority, Status, Version, Component, Milestone changed
The limit is due to nginx isn't yet capable of creating fastcgi …
- 14:45 Ticket #239 (Support for large (> 64k) FastCGI requests) created by
- Currently, a hardcoded limit returns a '[alert] fastcgi request record …
- 14:24 Milestone 1.3.8 completed
- Status: released 1.3.8 changelog …
- 14:06 Changeset in nginx_org [746:a02360a5c265] by
- 13:35 Changeset in nginx [4897:d9f8f7d084d9] by
- release-1.3.8 tag
- 13:34 Changeset in nginx [4896:ab7ce0eb4cf7]release-1.3.8 by
- 12:49 Ticket #238 (segfault in DAV module during PUT processing) created by
- Issuing DAV PUT request in some scenarios can lead to the segfault. …
- 11:14 Changeset in nginx [4895:508e61393b6c] by
- Event pipe: fixed handling of buf_to_file data. Input filter might …
- 11:09 Changeset in nginx [4894:0156fd6f48fa] by
- Style, parentheses instead of braces in misc/GNUMakefile.
- 06:50 Changeset in nginx_org [745:d61128d5ecfc] by
- Donors added.
- 18:10 Changeset in nginx-tests [239:5d178e27037c] by
- Tests: test for proxy_cache with chunked response. This covers …
- 17:17 Changeset in nginx [4893:e89bd9896fea] by
- Variables $connection and $connection_requests. Log module …
- 12:59 Ticket #237 (Add optional systemd socket activation support) closed by
- wontfix: For binary upgrade on the fly (as available from very start, see docs …
- 11:24 Ticket #237 (Add optional systemd socket activation support) updated by
- Also, #ifdef for Unix domain socket support may be redundant in a …
- 11:01 Ticket #237 (Add optional systemd socket activation support) created by
- The systemd project supports socket activation for services, allowing …
- 10:58 Ticket #236 (Enabling Stapling causes Segmentation Fault) closed by
- fixed: Thanks, this was already reported on the mailing list and fixed by r4888.
- 01:50 Ticket #236 (Enabling Stapling causes Segmentation Fault) created by
- Hi, I am testing OCSP stapling on nginx 1.3.7 (with SPDY patches …
- 14:07 Changeset in nginx [4892:063ac68d89dc] by
- Resolver: added missing memory allocation error handling.
- 14:45 Changeset in nginx_org [744:ac709e45740d] by
- Revision of ngx_http_gunzip_module documentation.
- 14:36 Changeset in nginx [4891:1e666c78a42c] by
- ngx_http_keepalive_handler() is now trying to not keep c->buffer's …
- 13:05 Changeset in nginx_org [743:7951fb38b4b3] by
- The "clean" target will also remove dir.map.
- 13:01 Changeset in nginx_org [742:3a2e35f4c279] by
- Documented that "worker_processes auto" appeared in version 1.3.8.
- 11:01 Changeset in nginx_org [741:082a725038db] by
- Fixed default backlog value description for Mac OS X
- 09:11 Changeset in nginx_org [740:46d70031bea9] by
- Documented the recently added "auto" parameter of the …
- 09:08 Changeset in nginx [4890:173cd5458281] by
- Core: the "auto" parameter of the "worker_processes" directive. The …
- 06:51 Changeset in nginx_org [739:89a4b7e22e24] by
- Donors added.
- 14:33 Ticket #235 (segfault with SNI and ssl_session_cache assymetrical configuration) updated by
- >It's actually known issue Yeah, Anight told me about that, but only …
- 14:24 Ticket #235 (segfault with SNI and ssl_session_cache assymetrical configuration) updated by
Priority, Status, Summary changed
Thank you for your report. It's actually known issue and manifests …
- 12:25 Changeset in nginx_org [738:0914bbb59fd2] by
- Expanded "location" examples with another prefix location.
- 09:53 Ticket #235 (segfault with SNI and ssl_session_cache assymetrical configuration) created by
- Nginx 1.2.4 segfaults in ngx_ssl_new_session(): Program terminated …
- 14:48 Changeset in nginx [4889:a50ed82f19e4] by
- Removed conditional compilation from waitpid() error test. There are …
- 14:27 Changeset in nginx [4888:3abac956f6c8] by
- Gunzip: fixed r->gzip_ok check.
- 14:21 Changeset in nginx-tests [238:96387f409880] by
- Tests: tests to catch incorrect r->gzip_ok check in gunzip.
- 13:42 Changeset in nginx_org [737:46bb8caea2ab] by
- Added the "clean" target.
- 13:41 Changeset in nginx_org [736:9f2953d854fd] by
- Fixed language switcher in dirindex.html files by making them depend …
- 13:35 Changeset in nginx_org [735:e1593207d1cb] by
- Documented in more detail how time intervals are specified in nginx …
- 09:41 Ticket #234 (try_files with if) updated by
- Thanks a lot. It's works. But any way. It' very strange problem. If I …
- 09:19 Ticket #234 (try_files with if) updated by
- http://wiki.nginx.org/IfIsEvil#Examples - your problem is documented …
- 08:53 Ticket #234 (try_files with if) created by
- Существует проблема совместного использования правила if и try_files. …
- 20:03 Ticket #233 (gzip compression not working for ie9) closed by
- invalid: Looking into request with browser internal tools is useless in most …
- 19:29 Ticket #233 (gzip compression not working for ie9) created by
- Hello guys, This is my very first bug report so bear with me. For …
- 14:30 Changeset in nginx_org [734:99ea52dbb4d4] by
- Moved all rules to the main makefile leaving language specific …
- 12:55 Changeset in nginx_org [733:7f8e85a50845] by
- Renamed OX X to Mac OS X for uniformity.
- 12:44 Changeset in nginx_org [732:cea4732f6843] by
- The stale note about ngx_http_rewrite_module experimental status removed.
- 09:20 Ticket #232 ([bug] Location Alias doesn't work 1.3.7) updated by
- 07:36 Changeset in nginx_org [731:f62328124e5b] by
- Documented $upstream_cache_status and $upstream_response_length variables.
- 16:31 Ticket #232 ([bug] Location Alias doesn't work 1.3.7) closed by
- invalid: Obviously enough the problem is lack of understanding how alias works. …
- 09:20 Changeset in nginx_org [730:76e876c58dc0] by
- Added glue to generate compressed mail docs.
- 09:18 Changeset in nginx_org [729:024fdcdc3574] by
- Links from 404.html should be absolute.
- 08:02 Ticket #232 ([bug] Location Alias doesn't work 1.3.7) updated by
Ok. Let me explain, so you do not have
- 22:36 Ticket #232 ([bug] Location Alias doesn't work 1.3.7) updated by
- Replying to Valentin V. Bartenev: > According to your …
- 22:19 Ticket #232 ([bug] Location Alias doesn't work 1.3.7) updated by
- According to your configuration nginx will try to open …
- 21:29 Ticket #232 ([bug] Location Alias doesn't work 1.3.7) updated by
- […] hm reddirect to /err/404.html/ На этой странице обнаружена …
- 21:07 Ticket #232 ([bug] Location Alias doesn't work 1.3.7) created by
- Not working alias on nginx/1.3.7 […] >> # ls …
- 18:16 Changeset in nginx_org [728:d900707102c6] by
- 18:15 Changeset in nginx_org [727:b2b10d564893] by
- Simplified nginx versions maintenance by providing only a single list …
- 18:10 Ticket #231 (ngx_http_internal_redirect bypasses explicit location block) updated by
- Replying to Maxim Dounin: > (...) it will be logged in a …
- 17:17 Ticket #231 (ngx_http_internal_redirect bypasses explicit location block) closed by
- invalid: Requests are logged in the context of a location where request …
- 16:48 Ticket #231 (ngx_http_internal_redirect bypasses explicit location block) created by
- With the config below, if the server hits any of the error pages, …
- 13:22 Changeset in nginx_org [726:7b28d6ae4539] by
- Bumped revision.
- 13:05 Changeset in nginx_org [725:64085bf227f6] by
- Documented 'min_file_chunk' and 'value_length' SSI module directives.
- 10:01 Changeset in nginx_org [724:0422511d9bee] by
- Improved descriptions of indexing modules and mentioned others in …
- 09:17 Changeset in nginx_org [723:9429fd8bbac8] by
- Let the download/item/@pgp and download/item/@win attributes default …
- 09:10 Changeset in nginx_org [722:91dd4a7fadbb] by
- 09:10 Changeset in nginx_org [721:81ad082bc837] by
- Simplified things by including books.xslt, download.xslt and …
- 10:23 Changeset in nginx_org [720:9934338f83af] by
- Updated the Chinese documentation.
- 08:19 Changeset in nginx_org [719:6a37df6078a1] by
- Minimized diffs between different languages makefiles.
- 08:18 Changeset in nginx_org [718:8afb4cbc63bb] by
- Removed vestiges of separate "introduction" and "howto".
- 18:10 Changeset in nginx_org [717:c5facf2eff6f] by
- Documented the recently added "optional_no_ca" parameter of the …
- 10:52 Changeset in nginx_org [716:81ec181c084e] by
- Bumped revisions due to last changes in map and geo modules.
- 09:25 Changeset in nginx_org [715:3f25469cbc49] by
- Highlighted 'file' parameters in the http_ssl_module directives.
- 12:39 Changeset in nginx_org [714:ec33576efaa5] by
- Added note about minimal impact of declaring multiple variables (geo, map).
- 12:30 Changeset in nginx_org [713:1de09d81acd1] by
- Translated OCSP docs into Russian.
- 12:17 Changeset in nginx_org [712:2c9e8facc761] by
- Resolved ambiguity regarding lists of certificates and fixed links.
- 14:08 Ticket #230 (Values of $date_local and $date_gmt variables depend on SSI turned on/off) created by
- The SSI module has $date_local and $date_gmt variables which contain …
- 09:48 Ticket #229 (proxy_pass should be able to set SNI hostname) updated by
Status, Type, Summary changed
While an ability to set SNI hostname in proxied connection would be …
- 09:25 Changeset in nginx_org [711:1f383a8bccdb] by
- Minor improvements over the recent additions to the "error_page" directive.
- 10:13 Ticket #229 (proxy_pass should be able to set SNI hostname) created by
- if the upstream source is a virtual host using ssl and selects the …
- 22:22 Ticket #95 (Integrate syslog patch into modules) updated by
- syslog(3) blocking is no excuse. If /dev/log gets full, you've got a …
- 14:13 Ticket #97 (try_files and alias problems) updated by
- See also ticket #217.
- 14:12 Ticket #217 (Wrong "Content-Type" HTTP response header in certain configuration ...) updated by
- Yep, this looks like another case of try_files and alias problems, as …
- 11:09 Changeset in nginx [4887:4b4f4cea6dfb] by
- OCSP stapling: properly check if there is ssl.ctx. This fixes …
- 04:37 Changeset in nginx_org [710:5da520cae945] by
- Bumped document revision forgotten in r684.
- 04:33 Changeset in nginx_org [709:a4648185190a] by
- Fixed the link internal to the module.
- 04:15 Changeset in nginx_org [708:25584379a968] by
- Slightly revised the DTrace article's text and grammar.
- 15:02 Changeset in nginx_org [707:b133b1f44765] by
- 15:02 Changeset in nginx_org [706:cd0d1f0130db] by
- Fixed language switcher.
- 14:58 Changeset in nginx_org [705:e159f385c62b] by
- Fixed menu's DTD.
- 13:39 Changeset in nginx_org [704:82f2880ac29d] by
- Fixed fallout from r607: removed obsolete (empty) files.
- 08:38 Changeset in nginx_org [703:57fe6d7d86b4] by
- Slightly changed the wording when talking about the "rewrite_log" …
- 08:27 Changeset in nginx_org [702:6b6585577c33] by
- Slightly changed the wording when talking about the "rewrite_log" …
- 08:24 Changeset in nginx_org [701:bff4179d3599] by
- Fixed article upon Andrew Alexeev's suggestion.
- 06:57 Ticket #217 (Wrong "Content-Type" HTTP response header in certain configuration ...) updated by
- No change in behavior with Nginx 1.3.7.
- 15:25 Changeset in nginx [4886:b7f6f097d95e] by
- Variable $bytes_sent. It replicates variable $bytes_sent as …
- 15:25 Changeset in nginx [4885:8f1ad536caf1] by
- Log: $apache_bytes_sent removed. It was renamed to $body_bytes_sent …
- 15:24 Changeset in nginx [4884:e406c997470a] by
- SSL: the "ssl_verify_client" directive parameter "optional_no_ca". …
- 15:22 Changeset in nginx [4883:f7443eeb3536] by
- Version bump.
- 10:23 Changeset in nginx_org [700:825aa0a98b24] by
- Slightly changed the article name so that all howto's are named similarly.
- 10:20 Changeset in nginx_org [699:8205c2fcde2f] by
- Fixed long lines, apostrophes used, etc.
- 15:04 Changeset in nginx_org [698:5182e655d055] by
- DTrace article added
- 13:49 Changeset in nginx_org [697:5d939bef335c] by
- 13:47 Changeset in nginx_org [696:3880034cc90c] by
- Bumped revision due to added OCSP documentation.
- 13:44 Changeset in nginx_org [695:2eb83e89b239] by
- Added the OCSP stapling documentation in English.
- 13:33 Changeset in nginx [4882:09f2f70b5936] by
- release-1.3.7 tag
- 13:33 Changeset in nginx [4881:dafd375f1c88]release-1.3.7 by
- 11:47 Milestone 1.3.7 completed
- Status: released 1.3.7 changelog …
- 03:16 Ticket #120 (RFC5077 stateless tls session tickets) updated by
- I posted to the list before I saw this. Replying to [comment:8 Maxim …
- 17:31 Ticket #120 (RFC5077 stateless tls session tickets) updated by
- Replying to launchpad.net/~daniel-black: > Replying to …
- 13:54 Changeset in nginx [4880:0254c1a43fe5] by
- OCSP stapling: build fixes. With the "ssl_stapling_verify" commit …
- 13:50 Changeset in nginx_org [694:2ced25001893] by
- 12:53 Changeset in nginx [4879:4a804fd04e6c] by
- OCSP stapling: ssl_stapling_verify directive. OCSP response …
- 12:51 Changeset in nginx [4878:695cc88ad649] by
- OCSP stapling: OCSP_basic_verify() OCSP_TRUSTOTHER flag now used. …
- 12:50 Changeset in nginx [4877:f2e450929c1f] by
- OCSP stapling: log error data in ngx_ssl_error(). It's hard to debug …
- 12:48 Changeset in nginx [4876:1a008f968f6d] by
- OCSP stapling: check Content-Type. This will result in better error …
- 12:47 Changeset in nginx [4875:386a06a22c40] by
- OCSP stapling: loading OCSP responses. This includes the …
- 12:42 Changeset in nginx [4874:d1a20423c425] by
- OCSP stapling: the ngx_event_openssl_stapling.c file. Missed in …
- 12:41 Changeset in nginx [4873:dd74fd35ceb5] by
- OCSP stapling: ssl_stapling_file support. Very basic version without …
- 12:39 Changeset in nginx [4872:7c3cca603438] by
- OCSP stapling: ssl_trusted_certificate directive. The directive …
- 00:29 Ticket #120 (RFC5077 stateless tls session tickets) updated by
- Replying to Maxim Dounin: > The question is: what's the …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.