- 10:05 Ticket #776 (Hang after NGX_AGAIN) updated by
- This patch fix the bug for me : `patch -p 1 …
- 08:17 Ticket #776 (Hang after NGX_AGAIN) updated by
- There is no problem without post_action.
- 23:43 Changeset in nginx [6217:b544f8e0d921] by
- Stream: deprecated proxy_downstream_buffer, proxy_upstream_buffer. …
- 19:29 Ticket #776 (Hang after NGX_AGAIN) updated by
- Thanks for the details. What you describe sounds like a bug in …
- 14:04 Ticket #776 (Hang after NGX_AGAIN) updated by
- I was able to reproduce the bug with these parameters: nginx.conf: …
- 10:55 Ticket #776 (Hang after NGX_AGAIN) updated by
- I've been able to reproduce the bug without my custom filter. I'm …
- 10:26 Changeset in nginx-tests [639:2b43ad56bce0] by
- Tests: fixed typos.
- 21:36 Changeset in nginx [6216:543f10fe34d2] by
- 20:46 Changeset in nginx [6215:8ee6a08ea3eb] by
- Stream: added proxy_buffer_size to set the size of data buffers. Both …
- 14:48 Ticket #776 (Hang after NGX_AGAIN) updated by
- Thank you for your reply. I will dig a little deeper and try to find …
- 10:55 Changeset in nginx-tests [638:f758c780c508] by
- Tests: If-Unmodified-Since for not modified filter with proxy. This …
- 17:01 Ticket #776 (Hang after NGX_AGAIN) updated by
ngx_http_finalize_request()is not expected to reset …
- 14:23 Ticket #776 (Hang after NGX_AGAIN) created by
- I've been trying to develop a filter module. In some rare cases, …
- 00:05 Ticket #768 (String garbling when using nested regex locations) updated by
- Here is a patch which fixes the problem (both problems, actually: with …
- 22:46 Changeset in nginx-tests [637:443848f28a73] by
- Tests: whitespace fix.
- 20:13 Ticket #775 (Support for more complex satisfy configurations) created by
- It would be nice to have more complex satisfy directives so that we …
- 10:37 Changeset in nginx-tests [636:1925b27f24b6] by
- Tests: more todo_alerts() in stream tests on solaris.
- 10:01 Changeset in nginx-tests [635:bc91b86a71ee] by
- Tests: added test for try_files in regex location with alias. It was …
- 18:00 Changeset in nginx [6218:3096ae76ba47] by
- Workaround for "configuration file test failed" under OpenVZ. If …
- 22:17 Ticket #774 (modern_browser // gecko version overwrites msie version) updated by
Looks like IE11 started to emit different type of User-Agent strings …
- 23:17 Ticket #774 (modern_browser // gecko version overwrites msie version) created by
- I am not sure, if this behavior is still the case in the current …
- 12:41 Changeset in nginx-tests [634:40675bfad7d3] by
- Tests: fixed stream limit rate tests. Relaxed time error values to …
- 12:06 Changeset in nginx-tests [816:77359b849cd5] by
- Tests: stream package.
- 11:20 Changeset in nginx [6214:341e4303d25b] by
- Fixed strict aliasing warnings with old GCC versions.
- 03:29 Changeset in nginx-tests [708:71a2d58c0a7f] by
- 20:04 Changeset in nginx-tests [633:cf89559cd558] by
- Tests: style.
- 19:56 Changeset in nginx [6212:b2325f839c5f] by
- Version bump.
- 19:43 Changeset in nginx [6213:7cad953621d4] by
- Modify changes doc to acknowledge Lu is from Intel
- 16:46 Changeset in nginx [6211:37305b7ba48b] by
- release-1.9.3 tag
- 16:46 Changeset in nginx [6210:e27a21560129]release-1.9.3 by
- 16:44 Changeset in nginx [6209:eb20c490ac19] by
- Updated PCRE used for win32 builds.
- 16:38 Changeset in nginx [6208:7a14a0d754ad] by
- Stream: renamed rate limiting directives. The directive …
- 07:13 Changeset in nginx [6207:8bd97db72074] by
- Updated OpenSSL used for win32 builds.
- 07:12 Milestone 1.9.3 completed
- Status: released Trunk: mainline * stream module improvements
- 22:10 Changeset in nginx [6206:595b179e429f] by
- OCSP stapling: fixed segfault without nextUpdate. OCSP responses may …
- 15:31 Changeset in nginx [6257:5eb4d7541107] by
- Extract out version info function. The code for displaying version …
- 15:57 Changeset in nginx-tests [630:e6132dd8e341] by
- Tests: added missing proxy prerequisite.
- 15:06 Changeset in nginx-tests [631:fca0079e0aab] by
- Tests: stream access tests.
- 11:12 Changeset in nginx-tests [629:8f6b9f7f36d7] by
- Tests: removed proxy_read_timeout from proxy_keepalive.t. The …
- 11:09 Changeset in nginx-tests [628:0940773278c7] by
- Tests: backed out previous change, adjusted general timeouts. The …
- 10:46 Changeset in nginx-tests [627:cb35a9ec4428] by
- Tests: adjusted proxy_limit_rate test timeouts. Sometimes, on slow …
- 13:47 Changeset in nginx-tests [626:5f9dfe85a1f2] by
- Tests: skipped proxy_bind tests on win32. On some versions, even …
- 11:51 Ticket #683 (proxy_store) closed by
- 11:43 Ticket #710 (stable segfault on default Unbuntu 12.04 LTS binaries.) closed by
- worksforme: Feedback timeout.
- 14:58 Ticket #773 (full site https support for nginx.org) closed by
- invalid: Please read …
- 14:52 Ticket #773 (full site https support for nginx.org) created by
- It is unbelievable that I have to download the pgp key over HTTP …
- 14:46 Ticket #764 (Unable to login to this trac with Google) updated by
- OpenID is so dead right now why not just use trac's registration?
- 14:45 Ticket #764 (Unable to login to this trac with Google) updated by
- OpenID is so dead right now why not just use trac's registration?
- 14:42 Changeset in nginx-tests [624:1dd0e909fe94] by
- Tests: compatibility with perl <= 5.12 in config_dump.t. Older perl …
- 14:27 Ticket #769 (nginx 1.9.2 breaks ssl_stapling_file) closed by
- fixed: Fix committed, thanks.
- 14:10 Ticket #769 (nginx 1.9.2 breaks ssl_stapling_file) updated by
- In dcae651b2a0cbd3de2f1fd5cf5b8c72627db94fd/nginx: […]
- 13:38 Changeset in nginx [6205:dcae651b2a0c] by
- OCSP stapling: fixed ssl_stapling_file (ticket #769). Broken by …
- 11:45 Changeset in nginx-tests [632:c8d6f816e094] by
- Tests: stream limit rate tests.
- 18:50 Changeset in nginx-tests [623:b70df6924290] by
- Tests: removed unnecessary imports, lifted up skip condition. No …
- 15:50 Ticket #769 (nginx 1.9.2 breaks ssl_stapling_file) updated by
- Thanks, here is slightly different patch to fix this: […]
- 15:32 Ticket #753 (Nginx leaves UNIX domain sockets after SIGQUIT) updated by
- So if for any reason I would decide to stop, deinstall and later …
- 14:47 Changeset in nginx-tests [625:0016fe31be13] by
- Tests: fixed connection handling in stream_proxy_protocol_ipv6.t. …
- 17:14 Ticket #772 (No Vary header on 304 Response.) updated by
- While presence of the Vary header is not required by RFC2616, looks …
- 06:55 Ticket #772 (No Vary header on 304 Response.) created by
- Yes, I know its Tengine, but I'm betting this will be in Nginx 1.6.2 …
- 19:21 Ticket #753 (Nginx leaves UNIX domain sockets after SIGQUIT) updated by
- This problem should never affect any properly working nginx …
- 14:20 Changeset in nginx [6204:114d1f8cdcab] by
- Stream: fixed possible integer overflow in rate limiting.
- 14:15 Changeset in nginx [6203:fdfdcad62875] by
- Stream: fixed MSVC compilation warning. Thanks to itpp2012.
- 08:00 Ticket #753 (Nginx leaves UNIX domain sockets after SIGQUIT) updated by
- Hello, why it is so urgent?
- 07:08 Ticket #753 (Nginx leaves UNIX domain sockets after SIGQUIT) updated by
- Maxim Dounin, can you please let us know if this going to be …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.