- 19:05 Ticket #2135 (capture negotiated ssl_curve) updated by
- 19:05 Ticket #2135 (capture negotiated ssl_curve) created by
$ssl_cipherscontains the list of ciphers offered/supported by the …
- 18:56 Ticket #2134 (ssl cipher logging for mail) created by
- For the http module, the access_log format can be customized to great …
- 23:16 Changeset in nginx_org [2650:2ab5aa4d5b04] by
- Added info about the Unit 1.22.0 release.
- 19:28 Ticket #2101 (directive ssl_protocols ignored on Ubuntu Server) closed by
- worksforme: Feedback timeout, closing this. Most likely the original problem is an …
- 19:19 Ticket #2071 (ssl_reject_handshake on introduced in nginx 1.19.4 works but disables ...) updated by
- See also ticket #2101 comments.
- 19:17 Ticket #2101 (directive ssl_protocols ignored on Ubuntu Server) updated by
- > After update to 1.19.6, I am only connect to my server via TLS 1.2, …
- 18:23 Milestone unit-1.22 completed
- Planned features and enhancements: * Bugfixes mostly
- 18:09 Ticket #2101 (directive ssl_protocols ignored on Ubuntu Server) updated by
- I figured out what the problem is. You can have all TLS settings on …
- 17:39 Changeset in nginx [8696:88c9c868a7c9]quic by
- QUIC: disabled non-immediate ACKs for Initial and Handshake. As per …
- 17:25 Ticket #2101 (directive ssl_protocols ignored on Ubuntu Server) updated by
- Hi Maxim, the same issue happened to me. I have the ssl_protocol …
- 12:49 Changeset in nginx_org [2653:9fc25ea7a92c] by
- Documented ngx.fetch and Response interface in njs.
- 11:35 Changeset in nginx [8693:3956bbf91002]quic by
- QUIC: use server ack_delay_exponent when sending ack. Previously, …
- 15:45 Changeset in nginx_org [2649:7517de030c0a] by
- Corrected njs example in ngx_stream_js_module module.
- 12:20 Changeset in nginx-tests [1643:cd35d4f44937] by
- Tests: fixed typo in stream_js.t introduced in fd7766ab0a69. In …
- 09:39 Changeset in nginx [8692:0697294f79a4]quic by
- QUIC: removed redundant "app" flag from ngx_quic_close_frame_t. The …
- 02:20 Ticket #2133 (windows version will not access nework mapped drives) closed by
- invalid: Thanks, closing this.
- 20:03 Ticket #2133 (windows version will not access nework mapped drives) updated by
- ok, whoops, user error. having used windows for decades it has escaped …
- 18:49 Ticket #2133 (windows version will not access nework mapped drives) updated by
- Works fine here. Are you sure that the file is correctly named? If …
- 14:17 Ticket #2133 (windows version will not access nework mapped drives) created by
- a root c:/ works while root z:/ where z: is a networked mapped drive …
- 12:37 Changeset in nginx_org [2647:0085d9f7dc3f] by
- Minor corrections in njs reference.
- 12:22 Ticket #2132 (ssl_ocsp / ssl_stapling for ngx_mail_ssl_module) created by
ngx_mail_ssl_moduleis missing some features compared to …
- 12:09 Changeset in nginx [8691:250974f8f8e7]quic by
- HTTP/3: reverted version check for keepalive flag. The flag is used …
- 15:48 Changeset in nginx [8690:a9034b10dacc]quic by
- HTTP/3: fixed format specifier.
- 13:42 Changeset in nginx [7765:519b55453c45] by
- HTTP/2: lingering close changed to handle NGX_AGAIN. This part …
- 12:00 Changeset in nginx-tests [1642:43f31fe62dfd] by
- Tests: added tests for js_header_filter directive.
- 11:46 Changeset in nginx [8688:a346905c359f]quic by
- QUIC: fixed stateless reset recognition and send. Previously, if an …
- 09:31 Changeset in nginx_org [2646:d2d4549363ec] by
- Updated with Netcraft January 2021 Web Server Survey stats.
- 16:42 Changeset in nginx [8685:dbe33ef9cd9a]quic by
- HTTP/3: call ngx_handle_read_event() from client header handler. This …
- 14:38 Ticket #2131 (NGNIX needs root cert in the chain for Client validation.) created by
- In a CA ca hierarchy sub-ca/issuing CA issues the cert to two device …
- 12:53 Changeset in nginx [8686:dffb66fb783b]quic by
- QUIC: stateless retry. Previously, quic connection object was created …
- 18:42 Ticket #2130 ("nginx" stops every day itself) updated by
- From the logs provided it looks like nginx master process died due to …
- 17:52 Ticket #2130 ("nginx" stops every day itself) created by
- Every single day, I discover that my web services are unavailable and …
- 09:55 Ticket #2129 (--with-openssl= extra .openssl injected in path) closed by
- invalid: As documented, the …
- 09:35 Changeset in nginx [8687:1c6343bd7933]quic by
- QUIC: refactored packet processing. - split ngx_quic_process_packet() …
- 05:54 Ticket #2129 (--with-openssl= extra .openssl injected in path) updated by
- Sorry figured it out. It needed the library source directory not the …
- 03:35 Ticket #2129 (--with-openssl= extra .openssl injected in path) created by
- Hi, I am overriding --with-openssl as …
- 14:52 Ticket #2128 (Using a variable in the resolver directive) closed by
- wontfix: The resolver directive indeed does not …
- 14:16 Ticket #2128 (Using a variable in the resolver directive) created by
- TLDR: `My request is that the resolver directive be capable of …
- 14:16 Changeset in nginx_org [2645:ce5e7e986710] by
- Replaced broken links to FreeBSD ports and packages.
- 10:09 Changeset in nginx [8684:27bd6dc24426]quic by
- README: reflect renaming of several transport parameter directives. …
- 12:45 Changeset in nginx_org [2644:b1aab2fa2b8f] by
- Linux packages: actualized the list of supported distributions. …
- 09:39 Changeset in nginx [7764:ecc0ae881a25] by
- Clean up trailers in ngx_http_clean_header() as well. The function …
- 19:13 Changeset in nginx_org [2643:4849fa0fd4b4] by
- Removed URL Decoding/Encoding examples from njs.
- 16:17 Ticket #2127 (ngx_http_realip_module changes $remote_addr which leads to wrong ips ...) updated by
Thanks for the ticket, this is known and indeed not very convenient …
- 15:41 Ticket #2124 (Round robin) closed by
- invalid: Thanks for your feedback, closing this.
- 13:51 Ticket #2126 (443 порт и последний блок в адресе ipv6) closed by
- 13:18 Ticket #2126 (443 порт и последний блок в адресе ipv6) updated by
- 13:16 Changeset in nginx [8689:6bd8ed493b85]quic by
- HTTP/3: refactored request body parser. The change reduces diff to …
- 08:29 Ticket #2127 (ngx_http_realip_module changes $remote_addr which leads to wrong ips ...) updated by
- 08:20 Ticket #2127 (ngx_http_realip_module changes $remote_addr which leads to wrong ips ...) created by
- I have a webapp under NGinx and another frontal load balancer, …
- 22:02 Ticket #2126 (443 порт и последний блок в адресе ipv6) created by
- Sry, my fault... Delete please
- 14:47 Ticket #2125 (ssl_trusted_certificate for parallel ECDSA and RSA usage) closed by
- invalid: You can put multiple CA certificates into the file set with the …
- 14:22 Ticket #2125 (ssl_trusted_certificate for parallel ECDSA and RSA usage) updated by
- The nginx version is 1.14.2, not 1.19.x as stated above, eventhough …
- 14:19 Ticket #2125 (ssl_trusted_certificate for parallel ECDSA and RSA usage) created by
- As ECDSA is on it's way to becoming the new standard, it is important …
- 17:02 Changeset in nginx-tests [1641:6b6a496ac984] by
- Tests: fixed stream_js_fetch.t with parallel tests. The port in njs …
- 11:06 Ticket #2124 (Round robin) updated by
- It works!! Yes, by "proxy_requests" set to 1 and "proxy_responses" …
- 10:47 Ticket #2124 (Round robin) updated by
- Hi Maxim, thank you very much for the answer, ah, yes, it seems that …
- 19:37 Ticket #2124 (Round robin) updated by
- How do you test that "all traffic is directed only to first upstream …
- 18:19 Changeset in nginx-tests [1640:67adc5fd0548] by
- Tests: added js tests for ngx.fetch() method.
- 15:22 Ticket #2124 (Round robin) created by
- When we configure two groups of upstream servers which both are on the …
- 12:12 Changeset in nginx_org [2641:ea9f4dc0c801] by
- Fixed example in stream js module.
- 09:38 Changeset in nginx_org [2648:78161967514f] by
- Mentioned ECDSA in ssl_ecdh_curve.
- 09:34 Changeset in nginx_org [2642:c60bcc0de435] by
- Updated TOC in njs examples.
- 17:35 Changeset in nginx [7763:61d0df8fcc7c] by
- Year 2021.
- 17:32 Changeset in nginx [7762:4e141d0816d4] by
- Core: removed post_accept_timeout. Keeping post_accept_timeout in …
- 17:21 Changeset in nginx [7761:43a0a9e988be] by
- Removed incorrect optimization of HEAD requests. The stub status …
- 12:40 Changeset in nginx_org [2640:885bcb41fbcf] by
- Added an example to njs examples.
- 12:09 Changeset in nginx_org [2639:7ad967af16b8] by
- Updated HS JWT example in njs.
- 14:08 Changeset in nginx_org [2638:1d775e54f594] by
- Updated OpenSSL version used for win32 builds.
- 13:52 Changeset in nginx_org [2637:75aa9e635e16] by
- Updated with Netcraft December 2020 Web Server Survey stats.
- 14:14 Ticket #761 (The auth_request does not supports query string/arguments) updated by
- > Is this by design and if so, how do I pass query parameters to an …
- 21:04 Ticket #761 (The auth_request does not supports query string/arguments) updated by
- This problem is (still) occurring in 1.19.6. Is this by design and if …
- 18:03 Ticket #2120 (Add Support for IP2Location and IP2Proxy BIN Database) updated by
Priority, Component changed
First of all, nginx does support vendor-agnostic geolocation …
- 13:55 Ticket #2117 (upstream sent more data than specified in "Content-Length" header ...) closed by
- fixed: Fix committed, thanks for reporting this.
- 01:51 Ticket #2120 (Add Support for IP2Location and IP2Proxy BIN Database) created by
- Nginx is supporting single vendor for IP geolocation right now. It is …
- 18:07 Changeset in nginx-tests [1639:6c323c672a86] by
- Tests: adjusted TODOs for alerts in unbuffered proxying.
- 18:01 Ticket #2117 (upstream sent more data than specified in "Content-Length" header ...) updated by
- In [changeset:"83c4622053b02821a12d522d08eaff3ac27e65e3/nginx" …
- 13:59 Changeset in nginx [7760:83c4622053b0] by
- Upstream: fixed zero size buf alerts on extra data (ticket #2117). …
- 18:32 Changeset in nginx-tests [1638:6128590b0d46] by
- Tests: tests for "zero size buf" alerts in unbuffered proxying. …
- 16:18 Ticket #2119 (Add support for Maxmind's GeoIP2) created by
- Since Maxmind has announced plans to retire its "legacy" GeoIP in May …
- 20:28 Ticket #2118 (no "ssl_certificate" is defined for the "listen ... ssl" when listen ...) closed by
- worksforme: > Is this a problem with the config tester or am I missing something? …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.