- 23:01 Ticket #2035 (Can't get old SSL cert to work - ca md too weak) closed by
- fixed: Fix committed, thanks for reporting this.
- 23:00 Ticket #2229 (Grpc Upstream timeout) updated by
- I'm able to reproduce it with slightly modified grpc.t, …
- 21:26 Ticket #2035 (Can't get old SSL cert to work - ca md too weak) updated by
- In [changeset:"419c066cb7103165fe008339d210037f68a72d4f/nginx" …
- 19:40 Changeset in nginx [7904:419c066cb710] by
- SSL: ciphers now set before loading certificates (ticket #2035). To …
- 13:36 Changeset in nginx [7903:f2ddd0c491bf] by
- Dark mode support in welcome and 50x error pages. Prodded by Duncan Lock.
- 13:36 Changeset in nginx [7902:67c68cd973b8] by
- Welcome and 50x error pages style. Indentation of the CSS code …
- 12:14 Ticket #2217 (Requesting nginx packages for Debian Bullseye) updated by
- Debian 11 Bullseye has now been released, thanks for working on this!
- 08:45 Ticket #2229 (Grpc Upstream timeout) updated by
- Do you have a rough estimate when this will get fixed ? Our …
- 02:51 Ticket #2035 (Can't get old SSL cert to work - ca md too weak) updated by
- SSL ciphers are configured by nginx after loading the certificates, so …
- 07:57 Changeset in nginx [7905:13d0c1d26d47] by
- Mail: Auth-SSL-Protocol and Auth-SSL-Cipher headers (ticket #2134). …
- 01:40 Ticket #1781 (Does not build on Mac with OpenSSL) updated by
- See also #2227.
- 01:40 Ticket #2227 (Nginx 1.21.1 source build with static openssl fails on Freebsd12) closed by
- invalid: The error messages suggest there is a conflicting SSL library, likely …
- 00:33 Ticket #2226 (Please add cache compression) closed by
- wontfix: While compression might be beneficial to reduce latency, note that …
- 00:02 Ticket #2164 (Unable to add `$upstream_addr` to a response header field) closed by
- worksforme: Feedback timeout.
- 23:59 Ticket #2111 (Worker dumps core with image_filter test, proxy and HTML response from ...) closed by
- worksforme: Feedback timeout. Unfortunately, it is not possible to reproduce the …
- 21:00 Ticket #2231 (proxy_cache_bypass sets variable defined in map) closed by
proxy_cache_bypassdirective is evaluated before making a …
- 20:44 Ticket #2231 (proxy_cache_bypass sets variable defined in map) created by
- When I use the combination of […] and `proxy_cache_bypass …
- 11:01 Ticket #2230 (pkg-oss scripts break if 'so' included in path) closed by
- fixed: Thanks! Fixed in http://hg.nginx.org/pkg-oss/rev/e7d65b792793.
- 19:18 Ticket #2229 (Grpc Upstream timeout) updated by
Looks like there is a bug that causes removing read event after …
- 18:40 Ticket #2230 (pkg-oss scripts break if 'so' included in path) created by
- The nginx pkg-oss repo uses sed to help rename .so to -debug.so in a …
- 14:38 Ticket #2229 (Grpc Upstream timeout) updated by
- 14:12 Ticket #2229 (Grpc Upstream timeout) created by
- So, i've got these things : a client, a server, nginx. They all run on …
- 13:28 Ticket #2228 (SSL_write() failed...) closed by
- invalid: This is a bug in OpenSSL 1.1.1. The …
- 10:38 Ticket #2228 (SSL_write() failed...) created by
- I got this in my error log: [crit] 1098#1098: *228213 SSL_write() …
- 08:55 Changeset in nginx-tests [1723:3581dc3c1937] by
- Tests: added ssl test for "unexpected eof while reading". See for …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.