- 21:04 Changeset in nginx_org [1348:5e45198fa991] by
- Documented that with health checks most variables are useless.
- 05:32 Ticket #645 (proxy_pass does not work as expected in if context) created by
- With nginx configure as following, if requesting uri '/?test=1', nginx …
- 23:46 Changeset in nginx-tests [489:3036e3af0e08] by
- Tests: more Vary normalization tests.
- 22:09 Ticket #165 (Nginx worker processes don't seem to have the right group permissions) updated by
- Pinging as recommended by Maxim. It looks indeed strange not to use …
- 21:44 Changeset in nginx-tests [478:fec6dc7e0fc3] by
- Tests: another Vary normalization test.
- 17:45 Ticket #634 (can't redirect long length URL http -> https) closed by
- worksforme: Feedback timeout.
- 14:43 Ticket #644 (nginx rewrite $uri not right) reopened by
- Ah, ok, I see. You mean that $uri is "/t.php/test?a=1" and args is "" …
- 14:25 Ticket #599 (custom log format on default log doesn't work properly) closed by
- worksforme: Feedback timeout.
- 14:18 Ticket #636 (CPU 100% nginx/1.7.6) closed by
- invalid: Feedback timeout.
- 13:59 Ticket #644 (nginx rewrite $uri not right) updated by
- Replying to Maxim Dounin: > The $request_uri variable …
- 13:39 Ticket #644 (nginx rewrite $uri not right) closed by
- invalid: The $request_uri variable contains Request-URI from Request-Line as …
- 09:55 Ticket #644 (nginx rewrite $uri not right) created by
- request is "/test?a=1" when […] then $uri is "/t.php/test" which …
- 09:12 Changeset in nginx-tests [477:c94fc8e41f5f] by
- Tests: adjusted limit_conn_complex.t tests. Bump limit_req burst …
- 19:36 Changeset in nginx-tests [476:4e335141aa4b] by
- Tests: fix head() remnants in Vary tests.
- 17:13 Changeset in nginx-tests [475:c872b2c9645f] by
- Tests: tests for limit_conn and limit_req with complex value.
- 15:42 Changeset in nginx-tests [474:b86c05516e65] by
- Tests: cleanup unused CRLF includes.
- 07:42 Changeset in nginx-tests [473:9a6e0ede4b92] by
- Tests: adjusted proxy cache revalidate TODO. Before fd283aa92e04, the …
- 07:18 Ticket #251 (Option to disable upload buffers) updated by
- 05:36 Ticket #643 (unknown directive "subs_filter") updated by
- Yes, this is third party nginx module that is not a part of standard …
- 02:22 Ticket #643 (unknown directive "subs_filter") updated by
- Replying to Sergey Budnevitch: > sub_filter, not …
- 22:49 Ticket #643 (unknown directive "subs_filter") closed by
- invalid: sub_filter, not subs_filter
- 22:42 Ticket #643 (unknown directive "subs_filter") created by
- By all indications, I should be able to use "subs_filter" within a …
- 21:14 Ticket #642 (Cannot specify a minimum SSL/TLS version without also specifying a maximum) created by
- The …
- 14:54 Changeset in nginx-tests [472:c8e790dcbe19] by
- Tests: proxy_force_ranges tests.
- 13:47 Ticket #641 (Support auth_basic inside if statements) closed by
- 13:30 Ticket #641 (Support auth_basic inside if statements) updated by
- Thanks, that's a great idea, I didn't think about doing it that way.
- 13:18 Ticket #641 (Support auth_basic inside if statements) updated by
You are overcomplicating things. You don't need
iffor the case: …
- 13:01 Ticket #641 (Support auth_basic inside if statements) created by
- I have a quite complicated access control setup, basically everything …
- 15:00 Ticket #639 (nginx -V should output to STDOUT) closed by
- 14:58 Ticket #639 (nginx -V should output to STDOUT) updated by
- Duplicate of #592.
- 14:57 Ticket #638 (nginx doesn't follow file symlinks on Windows 7) updated by
- Just tested on Windows 7 virtual machine (32-bit though), and symlinks …
- 14:08 Ticket #636 (CPU 100% nginx/1.7.6) updated by
- What makes you think that the problem is in nginx? Backtrace suggests …
- 13:51 Changeset in nginx_org [1335:f16d772ee561] by
- Updated with Netcraft October 2014 Web Server Survey stats.
- 13:51 Changeset in nginx_org [1334:fcbae2078b19] by
- Added missing comma after the introductory phrase.
- 13:32 Changeset in nginx_org [1336:2096ecf6de02] by
- Corrected f4f title translation in Russian.
- 09:30 Ticket #640 (enable usage of $ in variable) created by
- I would like to set this header in a location: […] But it fails: …
- 09:56 Ticket #251 (Option to disable upload buffers) updated by
- in what 1.7.x while be released ?
- 08:32 Ticket #637 ("disable_symlinks" doesn't work on Windows) closed by
- invalid: From http://nginx.org/r/disable_symlinks "This directive is only …
- 07:57 Ticket #639 (nginx -V should output to STDOUT) created by
nginx -V > version.txtcreates a blank file. Turns out I need to run …
- 07:55 Ticket #638 (nginx doesn't follow file symlinks on Windows 7) created by
- In my nginx root directory, I've created a symlink to an HTML file …
- 07:52 Ticket #637 ("disable_symlinks" doesn't work on Windows) created by
- [emerg] 2716#4564: unknown directive "disable_symlinks" I tried using …
- 04:40 Ticket #636 (CPU 100% nginx/1.7.6) created by
- - Last version BoringSSL […] nginx.conf = …
- 14:58 Changeset in nginx-tests [471:8816a0edfc7b] by
- Tests: cache Vary tests.
- 16:30 Changeset in nginx [5940:e3b3b89d74e8] by
- Upstream: fixed inheritance of proxy_store and friends. The …
- 15:30 Changeset in nginx_org [1333:21089e4b021b] by
- Excluded alternative languages from building.
- 14:53 Changeset in nginx_org [1332:35d755b8c5a5] by
- f4f module translated into Russian.
- 13:16 Changeset in nginx [6075:7fcfe113827d]stable-1.6 by
- Fixed possible buffer overrun in "too long header line" logging. …
- 07:49 Changeset in nginx_org [1331:7ac25c159209] by
- Command-line parameters: empty spaces after — removed.
- 07:48 Changeset in nginx_org [1330:86e682c3f3a9] by
- Index: link to Example Configuration removed from Russian index page.
- 20:36 Ticket #635 (include directive not allowed within upstream context) created by
- http://nginx.org/en/docs/ngx_core_module.html#include states that the …
- 10:49 Changeset in nginx_org [1342:758fc0b02651] by
- Documented the "proxy_limit_rate" directive and friends.
- 10:48 Changeset in nginx_org [1337:91a064bdb4f9] by
- Documented the "proxy_force_ranges" directive and friends.
- 08:04 Changeset in nginx_org [1329:3d29c4c81b51] by
- Donor added.
- 14:49 Changeset in nginx_org [1328:b35cdfabe949] by
- Command-line parameters: English article added.
- 14:49 Changeset in nginx_org [1327:03741fb502f4] by
- Command-line parameters: updated with missing parameters.
- 14:27 Changeset in nginx-tests [470:00275fa9091c] by
- Tests: fixed SPDY test with limit_conn. Let existing streams drain …
- 12:29 Changeset in nginx_org [1326:d80f18e4d860] by
- Revision bump forgotten in the previous commit.
- 12:16 Changeset in nginx_org [1325:207236a3a746] by
- Donor added.
- 19:00 Changeset in nginx [6074:dfb23e4361da]stable-1.6 by
- Core: fixed buffer overrun when hash max_size reached.
- 16:00 Ticket #611 (alignment check breaks trailer code for ngx_freebsd_sendfile_chain.c, ...) closed by
- 15:46 Ticket #611 (alignment check breaks trailer code for ngx_freebsd_sendfile_chain.c, ...) updated by
- Matt, I think you're wrong on your assumption that the "size" …
- 14:51 Changeset in nginx_org [1324:d66119b0c8a9] by
- 14:49 Changeset in nginx_org [1323:15b49619f7fc] by
- Set fixed height for the container of logo. This should prevent …
- 14:48 Changeset in nginx_org [1322:11d632e182ec] by
- Reduced size of the logo. Now it's exactly 2x of actual size on …
- 07:44 Changeset in nginx_org [1321:20eb968adcd8] by
- Donor added.
- 17:56 Changeset in nginx_org [1320:f15a983cac66] by
- Limit conn/req: key is no longer limited to only one variable.
- 13:54 Changeset in nginx_org [1319:c365080bd00a] by
- 13:21 Milestone 1.7.6 completed
- Status: released [[http://nginx.org/en/CHANGES | 1.7.6 …
- 11:32 Changeset in nginx_org [1318:1e80c13dbf73] by
- nginx support offer reworded to reflect the fact that we provide …
- 09:34 Ticket #634 (can't redirect long length URL http -> https) updated by
- What do you mean by can't redirect? What happens? Any errors? Could …
- 03:00 Ticket #634 (can't redirect long length URL http -> https) created by
- can't redirect long length URL from http to https. nginx version …
- 14:56 Changeset in nginx_org [1317:48936e6d97b2] by
- A donor name was changed per his request.
- 14:52 Changeset in nginx_org [1316:4b2038d262a1] by
- A link to nginx.com removed as nginx.org already has enough links to …
- 13:49 Ticket #633 (limit_except causes 404) updated by
- Please note that the version that works leaves static content …
- 10:45 Changeset in nginx_org [1313:2aeeb695e844] by
- 10:09 Changeset in nginx_org [1312:91a4eee45eb7] by
- Limit_conn: the limit_zone directive removed from the code.
- 01:57 Ticket #633 (limit_except causes 404) created by
- This does not work: […] $ curl -ski https://localhost -X OPTIONS …
- 16:00 Changeset in nginx_org [1808:4b6d7686e00f] by
- Corrected articles in the "expires" directive.
- 16:21 Changeset in nginx_org [1311:b6fd4402ab2e] by
- Design: tuned line spacing.
- 16:21 Changeset in nginx_org [1310:fd567779aac1] by
- Design: switched to sans-serif font family.
- 16:02 Changeset in nginx_org [1309:59f7fb43e39c] by
- Design: used generic layout for error pages.
- 15:12 Changeset in nginx_org [1308:f0383f5cfbb8] by
- Design: reworked main layout.
- 15:12 Changeset in nginx_org [1315:1d60e4b8c463] by
- Added a sentence about commertial support to the "about" page.
- 13:44 Changeset in nginx_org [1314:3475e118fc5d] by
- Updated links on the "about" page.
- 13:34 Changeset in nginx_org [1307:c9e57a486a4b] by
- Removed oblsoleted items from the main menu.
- 13:34 Changeset in nginx_org [1306:5a37ee4fa098] by
- Removed link to the Ruby forum.
- 13:09 Changeset in nginx_org [1305:4fab838decd8] by
- Removed the "links" page. A link to the chapter of "The Architecture …
- 12:43 Changeset in nginx_org [1304:42d0f6be5d9e] by
- Added missing links into the Russian module reference.
- 12:43 Changeset in nginx_org [1303:5640d5fe1fc2] by
- Renamed the "security advisories" menu item to "security".
- 12:43 Changeset in nginx_org [1302:1560fda31645] by
- Removed the "pgp keys" link from the main menu. There's already one …
- 12:43 Changeset in nginx_org [1301:a76c9048cc2d] by
- Hid alternative languages from the main menu. These translations are …
- 10:22 Changeset in nginx_org [1300:5f8b62b8a4a5] by
- Donor added.
- 19:56 Changeset in nginx-tests [469:1c5a8265f386] by
- Tests: fixed matching for limit_conn_log_level. A debug log can …
- 19:56 Changeset in nginx-tests [468:684278f71783] by
- Tests: the "limit_zone" directive was removed.
- 18:06 Ticket #121 (limit_zone/conn: combined key) closed by
- fixed: The feature will be part of nginx 1.7.6+.
- 18:00 Ticket #121 (limit_zone/conn: combined key) updated by
- In c9787372f16deeca108ca2cd6651a537027f451a/nginx: […]
- 10:58 Changeset in nginx_org [1299:4432674b0686] by
- Updated with Netcraft September 2014 Web Server Survey stats.
- 09:45 Ticket #632 (option to send the access log to stdout) created by
- When nginx runs in a container or under a process manager that provide …
- 03:44 Ticket #631 (server_names_hash_bucket_size seems too low by default) created by
- I'm using nginx on Digital Ocean with default Ubuntu distribution and …
- 10:32 Changeset in nginx_org [1298:c459ca97c14d] by
- Updated description of $proxy_host and $proxy_port variables.
- 09:30 Changeset in nginx-tests [467:43e05ac6c23c] by
- Tests: the read_file function added in Test::Nginx.
- 09:29 Changeset in nginx-tests [466:a64b4057189c] by
- Tests: removed chop from read_file() in syslog.t. String comparison …
- 06:31 Ticket #630 (Regression: Blank page (zero-size response) with PHP FPM) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of ticket #555. See also: …
- 05:29 Ticket #630 (Regression: Blank page (zero-size response) with PHP FPM) created by
- With nginx 1.6.2, php5-fpm returns zero-byte responses, using the …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.