- 16:27 Ticket #70 (url not properly handled in ngx_http_internal_redirect) updated by
- Yeah, resetting of r->valid_unparsed_uri is removed in the patch …
- 16:09 Changeset in nginx_org [246:6bfacf7124c6] by
- Minor tweaks.
- 16:08 Ticket #70 (url not properly handled in ngx_http_internal_redirect) updated by
Historically, such behaviour of the ngx_http_internal_redirect() was a …
- 09:33 Ticket #70 (url not properly handled in ngx_http_internal_redirect) created by
- url is changed in ngx_http_internal_redirect, but some flags like …
- 17:06 Ticket #69 (remote_user not being passed through to uwsgi from uwsgi_params) closed by
- wontfix: I believe [[http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3875#section-4.1.11|RFC …
- 16:39 Milestone 1.0.11 completed
- Status: released [[http://nginx.org/en/CHANGES-1.0 | 1.0.11 …
- 15:48 Changeset in nginx-tests [188:101b092b67e2] by
- Tests: header merge bugs fixed 1.1.8/1.0.11, remove TODO.
- 14:59 Changeset in nginx_org [245:a627ecdece14] by
- 14:05 Changeset in nginx [4369:ad3742e45959]stable-1.0 by
- release-1.0.11 tag
- 14:04 Changeset in nginx [4368:2203f8401ffe]stable-1.0release-1.0.11 by
- 13:28 Changeset in nginx_org [244:9e2be02df2ce] by
- Fixed wording.
- 13:26 Changeset in nginx_org [243:b4afc16d1071] by
- Added missing markup bits.
- 02:48 Ticket #69 (remote_user not being passed through to uwsgi from uwsgi_params) created by
- Hi, nginx/trunk/conf/uwsgi_params is missing a line to pass through …
- 18:06 Changeset in nginx [4367:9c4acdf9b276]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4315: Allowed add_header for proxied 206 replies. It was …
- 18:04 Changeset in nginx [4366:8aab24694c91]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4313: Added escaping of double quotes in ngx_escape_html(). …
- 18:02 Changeset in nginx [4365:d2516d4ab842]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4307: Fix of mp4 module seeking.
- 18:00 Ticket #54 (SEGFAULT in 1.0.9) updated by
- In [4365/nginx]: […]
- 18:00 Changeset in nginx [4364:096c859b2113]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4305: Fixed segfault on ssl servers without cert with SNI …
- 15:30 Changeset in nginx [4363:b46cd3ce6278]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4298: Fixed flv header to match specification. Used "\x5" …
- 15:28 Changeset in nginx [4362:8e7bb000ba4a]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4295: Fixed incorrect counting the length of headers in a …
- 15:25 Changeset in nginx [4361:6bfae7032017]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4294: Fixed handling of SIGWINCH/NOACCEPT signal. After …
- 15:23 Changeset in nginx [4360:7447784028a7]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4284: Introduction of simple ngx_write_stderr() instead of …
- 15:16 Changeset in nginx [4359:a1bb976ec16a]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4282, r4302: Added image/webp and video/webm MIME types. …
- 15:13 Ticket #45 (Некорректная обработка директив конфига) updated by
- In [4359/nginx]: […]
- 15:13 Changeset in nginx [4358:94b995c7c614]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4275, r4276, r4278, r4279: Fixes for proxy_set_header, …
- 14:31 Changeset in nginx [4357:efd515ace6bb]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4270, r4274: Minor cleanup: *) Changed error message to be …
- 13:40 Changeset in nginx [4356:c8695c991cb8]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4267, r4301: Fix of the "keepalive_disable" directive.
- 13:37 Changeset in nginx [4355:d0e52213406f]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4266, r4308, r4309: Image filter changes: *) The …
- 13:34 Changeset in nginx [4354:cdb2e95bd3d0]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4231, r4300, r4303, r4304: Configure/build changes and …
- 13:06 Changeset in nginx [4353:710e35d17c28]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4227, r4228: Fixed range checking for the "somaxconn" …
- 07:41 Changeset in nginx_org [242:b5a290f9d41c] by
- Ukraine.com.ua added.
- 06:35 Ticket #68 (Include larger speed units for HttpLimitReqModule) created by
- I have a huge problem on my site with site scrapers, spam and spider …
- 20:33 Changeset in nginx_org [241:664b6b874da2] by
- Removed superfluous link.
- 20:28 Changeset in nginx_org [240:472e88bf177e] by
- Slightly better wording for the "bind" parameter of the "listen" directive.
- 20:24 Changeset in nginx_org [239:fe72da550150] by
- "fastcgi_param" directive has new parameter "if_not_empty".
- 20:23 Changeset in nginx_org [238:e33fc8541217] by
- - "proxy_redirect" supports variables in the first parameter, - …
- 19:01 Changeset in nginx [4352:413b822f1efa]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4223: FreeBSD's MALLOC_OPTIONS must be set before any …
- 18:59 Changeset in nginx [4351:d1d34de1a419]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4221, r4222: Fixed unix ngx_write_chain_to_file() to return …
- 18:46 Ticket #32 (expires header not set correctly using '@' format) updated by
- In [4351/nginx]: […]
- 18:46 Changeset in nginx [4350:ea0f2e1f84d4]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4217, r4218: Fixed "expires @00h". Fixed "expires @time" …
- 18:34 Changeset in nginx [4349:e04fdb54dd71]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4153: Better handling of late upstream creation. …
- 18:30 Changeset in nginx [4348:6af89b1b16e8]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4144: Upstream: clearing of u->peer.connection on close. …
- 18:07 Changeset in nginx [4347:4d45c138e3df]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4001, r4002, r4008: Manpage changes: *) Support link. *) …
- 17:58 Changeset in nginx [4346:dc7549aa8556]stable-1.0 by
- Merge of r4000, r4014, r4265, r4321, r4342, r4343: Infrastructure …
- 16:59 Changeset in nginx [4345:1f436f0a95b3]stable-1.0 by
- Version bump.
- 13:10 Changeset in nginx_org [237:48a5c2083270] by
- For now, commented out broken link to /web/upload.html.
- 13:08 Changeset in nginx_org [236:9ba4f5333a56] by
- Fixed off-by-one error introduced during an initial translation into …
- 13:06 Changeset in nginx_org [235:6d8356490215] by
- Consistently call header fields as such.
- 13:03 Changeset in nginx_org [234:ad26f0ae970f] by
- Documented the $https variable.
- 08:32 Ticket #67 (access_log with variables in filename does not work) closed by
- invalid: Make sure document root is set and exists. See …
- 07:38 Ticket #67 (access_log with variables in filename does not work) created by
- Original config: log_format combined_time '$remote_addr - …
- 18:32 Ticket #66 (SCGI response doesn't compress with GZIP) updated by
- 18:11 Ticket #66 (SCGI response doesn't compress with GZIP) updated by
Status, Owner changed
Thank you for report.
- 18:08 Changeset in nginx-tests [187:eb4c40260ee7] by
- Tests: test for scgi and gzip (ticket #66).
- 15:32 Ticket #66 (SCGI response doesn't compress with GZIP) created by
- GZIP filtering ignores scgi responses with correct headers …
- 15:07 Milestone 1.1.11 completed
- Status: released [[http://nginx.org/en/CHANGES| 1.1.11 …
- 14:30 Changeset in nginx_org [233:097a5f67999c] by
- 14:18 Changeset in nginx [4344:d6b719ec10b8] by
- release-1.1.11 tag
- 14:17 Changeset in nginx [4343:9590f0cf5aab]release-1.1.11 by
- 12:39 Changeset in nginx [4342:064fec4b5989] by
- Fixed RELEASE target again.
- 11:00 Changeset in nginx [4341:05d6d889e596] by
- Fixed RELEASE target to correctly call "release" one.
- 10:49 Changeset in nginx [4340:4533d7684e14] by
- Cache: only complain on long locked entries. There have been multiple …
- 10:47 Changeset in nginx [4339:6f97afc238de] by
- Cache: handling of cache files with long headers. There are two …
- 10:46 Changeset in nginx [4338:02b558fce98a] by
- Cache: obsolete code removed. The ngx_http_cache() and …
- 10:45 Changeset in nginx [4337:68b28a88749d] by
- Renamed some constants to improve readability, no functional changes.
- 09:02 Changeset in nginx [4336:99437094e86f] by
- Proxy: added variables and regexp support to the first parameter of …
- 16:30 Changeset in nginx [4335:1003326eccc5] by
- Microoptimization of sendfile(2) usage under FreeBSD. FreeBSD kernel …
- 06:38 Changeset in nginx_org [232:0c6773f751a2] by
- Netcraft stats updated.
- 16:17 Changeset in nginx [4334:f8881d301d62] by
- Fixed: some of $sent_http_* variables may contain header entries that …
- 15:38 Ticket #38 (uwsgi module cannot distinct between http/https session) closed by
- fixed: In [4334/nginx]: […]
- 15:38 Changeset in nginx [4333:352a7b025f2e] by
- Added HTTPS param with Apache-like behaviour to …
- 14:38 Changeset in nginx [4332:4d9f985fd217] by
- Added the $https variable.
- 14:03 Changeset in nginx [4331:059260de158d] by
- SCGI: added "if_not_empty" flag support to the "scgi_param" directive.
- 13:47 Changeset in nginx [4330:5ee5ddec17b1] by
- uwsgi: added "if_not_empty" flag support to the "uwsgi_param" directive.
- 13:32 Changeset in nginx [4329:31e6bfca10a5] by
- FastCGI: added "if_not_empty" flag support to the "fastcgi_param" …
- 13:19 Changeset in nginx [4328:d15a00e6d9e6] by
- Added the ngx_http_upstream_param_set_slot().
- 17:41 Changeset in nginx-tests [184:f432f11a3b12] by
- Tests: proxy cache lock tests.
- 14:48 Changeset in nginx_org [231:9a77275756e6] by
- Donors added.
- 13:16 Changeset in nginx_org [230:28fdac10ea95] by
- Trac link corrected.
- 13:14 Changeset in nginx_org [229:be0b13fdd8c5] by
- Paypal form regenerated after id change.
- 13:13 Changeset in nginx_org [228:07fb825cf079] by
- o English menu: trac and donation links added. o Russian menu: trac, …
- 09:02 Changeset in nginx_org [227:8fead61b7b03] by
- Fixed a fallout from r180: "limit_zone" syntax was incorrect. …
- 21:07 Changeset in nginx [4327:73d37e1ccb91] by
- - Improved error message when parsing of the "buffer" parameter of the …
- 17:19 Changeset in nginx_org [226:c4b33b07dcfe] by
- Added some basic hints on how to tune "worker_processes".
- 15:49 Changeset in nginx [4326:7423800ef437] by
- Removed unused function ngx_regex_capture_count(). The function has …
- 13:23 Changeset in nginx [4325:b278e6e514fd] by
- Fix for read_head with try_files and open_file_cache. The …
- 13:22 Changeset in nginx [4324:b8c01edadbc6] by
- Version bump.
- 08:01 Changeset in nginx_org [225:46ef98b7513f] by
- Expanded on the "underscores_in_headers" relation to …
- 07:25 Changeset in nginx_org [224:7f36795d99a2] by
- Updated ngx_http_log_module documentation including translation into …
- 07:19 Changeset in nginx_org [223:09b8c8b2b865] by
- Documented the "so_keepalive" parameter of the "listen" directive.
- 08:06 Changeset in nginx [4323:c4513d4dd024] by
- Added the "so_keepalive=" parameter to the "listen" directive. The …
- 07:50 Changeset in nginx_org [222:bfe3eff81d04] by
- Removed redundant encoding specification.
- 07:32 Changeset in nginx_org [221:213986c12bf0] by
- Typo fixed.
- 11:18 Changeset in nginx_org [220:08d3117ea38f] by
- Restore Igor's paypal address.
- 11:12 Changeset in nginx_org [219:22cc1569ada2] by
- Restore Igor's paypal address.
- 09:18 Changeset in nginx-tests [185:43fe964de06a] by
- Tests: added tests for the $sent_http_cache_control variable.
- 18:55 Ticket #64 (Nginx discards alive upstreams and returns 502) updated by
- Yep, but sometimes it's not possible, because developers of parts of …
- 18:01 Ticket #65 (CFLAGS and SunPRO linkage) updated by
- 17:40 Ticket #65 (CFLAGS and SunPRO linkage) created by
- Quoting http://forum.nginx.org/read.php?29,65907,65907 "at the moment …
- 17:31 Ticket #64 (Nginx discards alive upstreams and returns 502) updated by
- It's not "strange", it's just a bug in upstream selection logic which …
- 17:12 Ticket #64 (Nginx discards alive upstreams and returns 502) updated by
- Strange. All the servers in upstream has the same weight, so why nginx …
- 14:22 Ticket #64 (Nginx discards alive upstreams and returns 502) updated by
Ack, I see the problem. Relevant lines of the debug log: […] On …
- 14:02 Changeset in nginx-tests [186:1613a63b5100] by
- Tests: added proxy_redirect tests.
- 13:40 Changeset in nginx_org [218:6fed92e2bcea] by
- Renamed LANG to DOC_LANG (the former interacts badly with locale).
- 11:30 Ticket #64 (Nginx discards alive upstreams and returns 502) created by
- We've set up Nginx as load balancer, but sometimes it returns 502 …
- 11:02 Milestone 1.1.10 completed
- Status: bugfix, released Trunk: development …
- 10:53 Changeset in nginx_org [217:85fcb4cf9745] by
- Added two more generated XSLTs.
- 10:44 Changeset in nginx_org [216:951c1810c00f] by
- 10:01 Changeset in nginx [4322:acd8d267f557] by
- release-1.1.10 tag
- 10:00 Changeset in nginx [4321:c7e65deabf0d]release-1.1.10 by
- 09:20 Changeset in nginx_org [215:abb48e50ff7f] by
- Translated the "Setting Up Hashes" article into English.
- 09:20 Changeset in nginx_org [214:c99c8df86eb9] by
- Translated the "Debugging Log" article into Russian.
- 09:19 Changeset in nginx_org [213:5284967934df] by
- Improved markup and wording.
- 07:36 Changeset in nginx [4320:b72828fe457f] by
- Compute the repository root from the checkout.
- 19:21 Ticket #63 (Error while allocating) updated by
Please show full output of "nginx -V"
- 19:15 Ticket #63 (Error while allocating) created by
- We are running nginx 1.0.10. The type of traffic is large posts (more …
- 17:27 Changeset in nginx [4319:f40541f7afb5] by
- Fixed AIO on Linux, broken in r4306. Events from eventfd do not have …
- 17:25 Changeset in nginx [4318:f85bd7c35c77] by
- Version bump.
- 11:22 Changeset in nginx_org [212:18217133791f] by
- Unified makefiles so they are diff'able.
- 11:21 Changeset in nginx_org [211:fa4a630e61c8] by
- Added forgotten XSLT.
- 11:20 Changeset in nginx_org [210:8b3cb4d38b90] by
- 08:10 Ticket #62 (Audio fails when seeking with ngx_http_mp4_module) updated by
- starts with ?start=0 and then seek is made to ?start=136.01 error …
- 07:20 Ticket #62 (Audio fails when seeking with ngx_http_mp4_module) updated by
- Could you create debug log of the request ? …
- 20:00 Milestone 1.1.9 completed
- Status: released [[http://nginx.org/en/CHANGES | 1.1.9 …
- 19:44 Ticket #62 (Audio fails when seeking with ngx_http_mp4_module) updated by
- It seems 1.1.9 also has this issue. […]
- 18:27 Ticket #1 (Incorrect parsing of IPv6 literal in Host header) closed by
- fixed: Fixed in 1.1.9.
- 16:32 Changeset in nginx_org [209:47d8b82b0650] by
- Added link to my PGP key.
- 16:19 Ticket #62 (Audio fails when seeking with ngx_http_mp4_module) updated by
Could you try the latest version: 1.1.9 ?
- 15:32 Changeset in nginx_org [208:a4a935c52b62] by
- 15:16 Ticket #62 (Audio fails when seeking with ngx_http_mp4_module) created by
- When you try to seek into the part of the video that hasn't been …
- 15:15 Changeset in nginx [4317:60ff7421437a] by
- release-1.1.9 tag
- 15:02 Changeset in nginx [4316:482d7d907f1a]release-1.1.9 by
- 11:01 Changeset in nginx [4315:424a1ac6af43] by
- Added (void) as we intentionally ignore returned values. Requested by …
- 10:00 Changeset in nginx [4314:4a07bad0e2c5] by
- Allowed add_header for proxied 206 replies. It was working for …
- 09:15 Ticket #1 (Incorrect parsing of IPv6 literal in Host header) updated by
- In [4314/nginx]: […]
- 09:15 Changeset in nginx [4313:e7db97bfac25] by
- Added support for IP-literal in the Host header and request line …
- 08:10 Ticket #61 (IMAP PROXY - 64bit - an incorrect login username reaches the ...) closed by
- invalid: This is literal form of string, see …
- 07:31 Ticket #61 (IMAP PROXY - 64bit - an incorrect login username reaches the ...) created by
- == Steps to reproduce: == - set up an IMAP proxy server - connect to …
- 07:18 Changeset in nginx_org [207:2df68271c898] by
- Provided an example of using several "limit_conn" directives.
- 10:03 Ticket #60 (Не работает деректива default без явного указания ip.) closed by
- invalid: Most likely (some) other servers are listening on the ip, not on "*". …
- 08:01 Ticket #60 (Не работает деректива default без явного указания ip.) created by
- В отдельном файле конфигурируется следующий сервер: […] Кроме …
- 21:17 Ticket #52 (urlencode/urldecode needed in rewrite and other places) updated by
Status, Type, Summary changed
This is expected behaviour. Variables (e.g. $request_uri, as commonly …
- 16:36 Changeset in nginx [4312:0a8e51a16484] by
- Added escaping of double quotes in ngx_escape_html(). Patch by Zaur …
- 15:36 Changeset in nginx-tests [183:e43af26ac6ea] by
- Tests: host parsing tests.
- 15:35 Changeset in nginx_org [206:b7323871813e] by
- Removed extraneous dot.
- 13:45 Changeset in nginx_org [205:f743d1f4683a] by
- Fixed wording.
- 09:57 Changeset in nginx_org [204:eed54ef19197] by
- English translation of the ngx_http_image_filter_module documentation.
- 09:54 Changeset in nginx_org [203:876d36c69e01] by
- Refurbished content. - Added some markup bits. - Clarified the …
- 07:03 Changeset in nginx_org [202:5219a1498a61] by
- Fixed spelling.
- 23:13 Ticket #16 (Nginx 1.1.2 ssl and Feedburner) closed by
- 23:12 Ticket #27 (Troubles streaming h264/aac not from the beggining) closed by
- 23:10 Ticket #25 (fix ngx_utf8_decode(): it did not fully decode utf-8 symbol) closed by
- 07:37 Changeset in nginx_org [201:e58be01b1f4a] by
- - Added double quotes in the headers of these two
- 17:19 Changeset in nginx_org [200:19c060caf965] by
- - Figured out how to add new faq entries to makefile - Aligned …
- 16:42 Changeset in nginx_org [199:8796246b31e1] by
- - Added new entries to faq.xml - Deleted denied shite
- 16:31 Changeset in nginx_org [198:ec4626d04879] by
- - Bulk commit following discussion in devrep
- 15:48 Changeset in nginx_org [197:241c9db1f3f4] by
- Closing tags added. Pointed out by Maxim Dounin
- 15:32 Changeset in nginx_org [196:aafe530e7d6f] by
- - Added faq/ and more q&a as previously agreed
- 14:58 Changeset in nginx_org [195:e83a59eee5cf] by
- I do not have enough xsl* kungfu to do this stuff. Revert.
- 14:56 Ticket #47 (loop with backup servers and proxy_next_upstream http_404) updated by
- 14:55 Ticket #53 (Nginx fails to accept new connection if active worker crashes) closed by
- fixed: Fix committed (r4310).
- 14:09 Changeset in nginx [4311:45272aab5eea] by
- Unlock of shared memory zones on process crash. If process exited …
- 14:07 Changeset in nginx [4310:13f108b9f3cf] by
- Fixed build without atomic operations.
- 13:55 Changeset in nginx [4309:3f6040cd731e] by
- Added shmtx interface to forcibly unlock mutexes. It is currently …
- 13:51 Changeset in nginx_org [194:3ed527690dfe] by
- The form for paypal donation replaced.
- 13:26 Changeset in nginx_org [193:0f2b7327e2af] by
- Paypal address changed to a corporate one.
- 13:24 Changeset in nginx_org [192:3378963362c0] by
- Paypal address changed to a corporate one.
- 10:24 Changeset in nginx_org [191:a4e271eb8dd6] by
- Documented that "rotate" can be combined with "resize/crop". …
- 10:22 Changeset in nginx [4308:39982fa69482] by
- Fixed "rotate" to always work when combined with "resize/crop".
- 10:16 Changeset in nginx [4307:9f418371831e] by
- 07:22 Changeset in nginx [4306:05f3174483de] by
- Fix of mp4 module seeking.
- 18:28 Ticket #58 (Worker process exists when using OPTIONS method from Delta-V ...) closed by
- duplicate: Thanks for testing. Closing this as a duplicate of #54.
- 17:48 Ticket #58 (Worker process exists when using OPTIONS method from Delta-V ...) updated by
- Thank you. The patch from ticket #54 solved the problem. Note for …
- 17:02 Changeset in nginx [4305:f68047884e83] by
- Protection from stale write events in epoll. Stale write event may …
- 16:28 Ticket #54 (SEGFAULT in 1.0.9) closed by
- fixed: Fix committed, thanks.
- 16:27 Ticket #54 (SEGFAULT in 1.0.9) updated by
- In [4305/nginx]: […]
- 16:27 Changeset in nginx [4304:ed922fb9d6c1] by
- Fixed segfault on ssl servers without cert with SNI (ticket #54). …
- 13:26 Changeset in nginx [4303:b375a7f0d51a] by
- Made it possible to build/install from the SVN checkout.
- 10:59 Changeset in nginx_org [190:c52987a234e2] by
- More tweaks to support operating under non-root.
- 10:48 Changeset in nginx_org [189:f9db3712d47d] by
- Markup fixed.
- 10:47 Changeset in nginx_org [188:86da76313394] by
- AIX 7.1 / powerpc added to the list of tested platforms.
- 00:51 Ticket #59 (xslt_filter_module - use location root as prefix path for stylesheet) closed by
- invalid: This isn't going to work - "current location root" may be unknown till …
- 22:21 Ticket #59 (xslt_filter_module - use location root as prefix path for stylesheet) created by
- Hi, this simple patch modifies xslt_filter module to make it possible …
- 11:51 Changeset in nginx [4302:52c881519427] by
- o AIX 7 defines sys_nerr in errno.h, therefore <errno.h> included in …
- 10:20 Ticket #53 (Nginx fails to accept new connection if active worker crashes) updated by
- 10:12 Ticket #53 (Nginx fails to accept new connection if active worker crashes) updated by
- The following patch series should fix accept mutex problem: …
- 09:20 Ticket #56 (MIME type image/svg+xml for filename extension .svgz) closed by
- fixed: In [4302/nginx]: […]
- 09:20 Changeset in nginx [4301:0688cf5d73ec] by
- svgz extension for compressed SVG added (close #56).
- 08:38 Ticket #54 (SEGFAULT in 1.0.9) updated by
- Problem solved by defining ssl_certificate for server with ssl …
- 08:19 Ticket #53 (Nginx fails to accept new connection if active worker crashes) updated by
- I don't know about the ngx_accept_mutex_lock part because I have yet …
- 07:31 Changeset in nginx [4300:986be4081f71] by
- Fixed "keepalive_disable". Patch by Alexander Usov. The bug has been …
- 23:18 Ticket #58 (Worker process exists when using OPTIONS method from Delta-V ...) updated by
Looks very similar to ticket #54. Please try the patch (or the …
- 22:38 Ticket #58 (Worker process exists when using OPTIONS method from Delta-V ...) created by
- I use Nginx as a frontend to Apache with module mod_dav_svn. Apache is …
- 20:07 Ticket #57 (variables in error_log don't work) closed by
- invalid: Variables aren't supported by error_log directive.
- 17:46 Changeset in nginx_org [187:cf66ea69aec3] by
- o Netcraft stats updated. o FreeBSD 10 is supported.
- 16:22 Ticket #57 (variables in error_log don't work) created by
- Example: […] ls /var/log/nginx/ $site-error.log …
- 12:36 Ticket #56 (MIME type image/svg+xml for filename extension .svgz) created by
- The default mime.types contains: image/svg+xml svg; IMO "svgz" …
- 03:03 Ticket #55 (Неправильно определяется версия Opera) created by
- В новых версиях у браузера Opera user-agent выглядит так Opera/9.80 …
- 18:42 Changeset in nginx [4299:11e47bf300db] by
- FreeBSD 10-current has recently gotten POSIX_FADV_* macros. A fix for …
- 18:21 Ticket #54 (SEGFAULT in 1.0.9) updated by
- Attached patch should fix this. Workaround is to define …
- 15:09 Changeset in nginx [4298:186f02886bed] by
- Upstream: don't cache unfinished responses. Check if received data …
- 14:41 Changeset in nginx [4297:2f8e9469b436] by
- Fixed flv header to match specification. Used "\x5" in 5th byte to …
- 08:42 Changeset in nginx_org [186:abc48ad4b7c4] by
- Translated the "Controlling nginx" article into English.
- 14:30 Ticket #54 (SEGFAULT in 1.0.9) updated by
- Replying to mdounin: > Could you please show nginx …
- 13:15 Ticket #54 (SEGFAULT in 1.0.9) updated by
Could you please show nginx configuration?
- 11:56 Ticket #54 (SEGFAULT in 1.0.9) created by
- Segmentation faults in worker processes since 1.0.9 version. nginx …
- 13:27 Changeset in nginx [4296:783fd9c38d98] by
- Silenced a warning for some compilers.
- 13:14 Changeset in nginx_org [185:05e7496801ec] by
- Documented recent changes in the "resolver" directive.
- 13:11 Changeset in nginx [4295:05031fce7ce8] by
- Now nginx uses TTL of a DNS response when calculating cache validity. …
- 12:51 Changeset in nginx [4294:56cb2255735a] by
- Fixed incorrect counting the length of headers in a SCGI request.
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.