- 19:10 Ticket #1786 (Send file from Perl module) updated by
- I checked other nginx modules and found that they have ctx …
- 15:13 Ticket #1788 (stream proxy_pass ipv6 first) created by
- When A and AAAA recoreds are returned, any one of them would be taken …
- 15:07 Ticket #1786 (Send file from Perl module) updated by
Please provide full configuration and the Perl code in question.
- 14:34 Ticket #1787 (Documentation about log rotation?) closed by
- invalid: Log rotation is something provided by the OS, by programs like …
- 14:24 Ticket #871 (Memory leak in directio mode) closed by
- 06:10 Ticket #1787 (Documentation about log rotation?) created by
- Hi, I'm new to nginx, and I don't know where to post this, so excuse …
- 20:52 Ticket #1786 (Send file from Perl module) created by
- (CentOS 7 container in Ubuntu 16 Server's Host) stack: […] …
- 19:50 Ticket #1785 (Support access to environment variables in config file) created by
- Currently nginx doesn't directly support access to environment …
- 16:31 Changeset in nginx_org [2392:b10c02534291] by
- Added Unit 1.9.0 release news.
- 14:53 Milestone unit-1.9 completed
- Planned features: * requests routing by headers and requests …
- 13:16 Changeset in nginx-tests [1483:1220f0055135] by
- Tests: removed unused Config imports.
- 17:49 Ticket #1534 (OCSP client certificate validation) updated by
- Again as stated by my colleague in a previous post, we have several …
- 13:04 Changeset in nginx_org [2391:375a3dfde23b] by
- Unified phrase "Parameter value can contain variables".
- 17:47 Changeset in nginx_org [2390:655e7de7fd4b] by
- Documented "return 444" when reset_timedout_connection is on.
- 15:49 Ticket #1735 (Nginx js freezing) closed by
- 14:10 Ticket #1735 (Nginx js freezing) updated by
- Fixed in: this commit.
- 13:51 Changeset in nginx-tests [1482:34e86a28cabd] by
- Tests: adapted js_subrequests.t to njs changes after 0.3.3.
- 13:25 Changeset in nginx-tests [1481:06fbf6269f38] by
- Tests: upstream hash tests for round-robin fallback on empty key.
- 16:47 Changeset in nginx [7512:99ef05560b96] by
- Version bump.
- 14:58 Changeset in nginx-tests [1480:d23d959713b5] by
- Tests: Python 3.7 (PEP 3333) compatibility in uwsgi tests.
- 13:49 Changeset in nginx [7513:d964b0aee8e7] by
- Upstream hash: fall back to round-robin if hash key is empty.
- 12:23 Ticket #1784 (Pass cookie between `location`) closed by
- invalid: Директива auth_request делает внутренний подзапрос, и заголовки …
- 12:13 Ticket #1784 (Pass cookie between `location`) created by
- Конфигурация сервера приведена ниже. С помощью браузера сначала делаем …
- 17:24 Changeset in nginx_org [2388:d323beea61ec] by
- An outdated adjective removed. Several years have passed since …
- 17:11 Ticket #1735 (Nginx js freezing) updated by
- It looks like the problem was introduced in …
- 17:03 Ticket #1735 (Nginx js freezing) updated by
TWIMC, here are relevant debug log snippet as found in …
- 16:15 Changeset in nginx_org [2389:59a100b7b603] by
- Linux packages: updated the list of supported distributions. Removed …
- 16:07 Changeset in nginx_org [2387:2df75fb79ca7] by
- 15:46 Ticket #1688 (want to get the socket port which use in nginx and upstream servers) closed by
- wontfix: Feedback timeout.
- 15:43 Ticket #293 (implement $limit_rate_after, similar to $limit_rate) closed by
- 15:03 Changeset in nginx_org [2386:3e31ef06a7e3] by
- Updated layout of njs 0.3.1 changes.
- 14:50 Milestone njs-0.3.2 completed
- Planned features: * Template literals
- 14:50 Ticket #1775 (Allow $hostname as part of name in server_name) updated by
Ticket retargeted after milestone closed
- 14:49 Milestone nginx-1.17.0 completed
- Status: scheduled Trunk: mainline * limit_rate_after and …
- 14:34 Changeset in nginx_org [2383:e01b7a3b601d] by
- 14:29 Changeset in nginx-tests [1479:fc3722dd8862] by
- Tests: removed unused gzip imports.
- 14:23 Changeset in nginx [7511:234373adb2ce] by
- release-1.17.0 tag
- 14:23 Changeset in nginx [7510:054c1c46395c]release-1.17.0 by
- 13:29 Changeset in nginx_org [2385:e58281e2a93f] by
- Documented variables support in proxy_download_rate and proxy_upload_rate.
- 12:44 Changeset in nginx_org [2382:aba11629abbf] by
- Updated PCRE version.
- 17:48 Ticket #1615 (documentation: include is not allowed inside if) closed by
- 17:25 Changeset in nginx-tests [1478:f9718a0773b9] by
- Tests: skip TLS 1.3 session reuse tests with older Perl modules. …
- 16:55 Ticket #1783 (--http-log-path and --error-log-path don't properly support passing ...) closed by
--http-log-pathconfigure options do not …
- 16:00 Ticket #1782 (NULL dereference in ngx_http_upstream.c) updated by
- This looks like another issue with filter finalization. We've already …
- 15:48 Ticket #1782 (NULL dereference in ngx_http_upstream.c) updated by
- Thanks for reporting this. The issue is reproducible with `error_page …
- 15:40 Ticket #1783 (--http-log-path and --error-log-path don't properly support passing ...) created by
- I'd like to build an nginx that defaults to log through syslog. It …
- 14:27 Ticket #1782 (NULL dereference in ngx_http_upstream.c) created by
- Nginx workers started to crash recently with the following backtrace: …
- 13:00 Changeset in nginx-tests [1477:8b122b35703b] by
- Tests: fixed session reuse tests in ssl_certificate.t with TLSv1.3. …
- 15:50 Ticket #1781 (Does not build on Mac with OpenSSL) closed by
- invalid: Likely the problem is due to conflicting OpenSSL header files …
- 14:08 Ticket #1781 (Does not build on Mac with OpenSSL) created by
- Mac OS 10.11.6 Xcode 7.3.1 Nginx 1.15.12 OpenSSL 1.1.1b Build script …
- 15:42 Changeset in nginx_org [2384:144c8e3d6c09] by
- Documented variables support in limit_rate and limit_rate_after.
- 09:32 Changeset in nginx-tests [1476:e8ba4ae5e3ac] by
- Tests: fixed ssl_stapling.t for nginx built with OpenSSL 0.9.8y+. …
- 16:13 Changeset in nginx_org [2381:afe9a1fcbf95] by
- Updated with Netcraft May 2019 Web Server Survey stats.
- 10:37 Changeset in nginx-tests [1475:86510f795546] by
- Tests: range filter TODO adjusted.
- 10:19 Changeset in nginx_org [2380:f0aeaa03cb6a] by
- Linux packages: added RHEL 8.
- 18:06 Changeset in nginx-tests [1474:f026c41335b2] by
- Tests: range filter and chunked transfer encoding test.
- 11:51 Ticket #1780 (1.16.0-alpine docker image CrashLoop) closed by
- invalid: You are trying to load a 3rd party module compiled for different nginx …
- 19:12 Ticket #1780 (1.16.0-alpine docker image CrashLoop) created by
- This image throws the error below complaining about the module …
- 15:41 Changeset in nginx_org [2379:dca5221215af] by
- 15:41 Changeset in nginx_org [2378:407d0e429c89] by
- F5 merge blog post promo.
- 11:39 Ticket #1423 (response vary headers not used in the cache key) updated by
- I cant see your used proxy_cache_key so i assume you're using the …
- 14:00 Ticket #971 (Clarify $host and $hostname in embedded variables documentation) updated by
> It just
hostnameas system call gethostname() which returns short …
- 12:45 Ticket #1594 (ngx_palloc.c may save more memory) updated by
- See also #1779.
- 12:45 Ticket #1779 (ngx_reset_pool() function make (sizeof(ngx_pool_t) - ...) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #1594.
- 10:00 Ticket #1779 (ngx_reset_pool() function make (sizeof(ngx_pool_t) - ...) created by
- In the function ngx_reset_pool (), "p->d.last = (u_char *) p + …
- 00:45 Ticket #1445 (OpenSSL - ChaCha prioritized - Nginx enhancement) updated by
- In BoringSSL we use "equal preference cipher groups": e.g.: […]
- 23:50 Ticket #1747 (apt-key add is deprecated) closed by
- invalid: This is a Trac for nginx, not Unit, and any issues in Unit reported …
- 23:38 Ticket #1733 ("image_filter resize/crop" action replaces transparent background on ...) closed by
- invalid: Feedback timeout.
- 22:32 Ticket #1445 (OpenSSL - ChaCha prioritized - Nginx enhancement) updated by
- See also #1778.
- 22:32 Ticket #1778 (Implement "SSLOpenSSLConfCmd" equivalent) closed by
- duplicate: Duplicate of #1445.
- 22:24 Ticket #623 (IPv6 link-local addresses with zone id not usable in proxy_pass) closed by
- 22:23 Ticket #502 (Problems with serving content on 1.4.4) closed by
- 22:21 Ticket #1778 (Implement "SSLOpenSSLConfCmd" equivalent) created by
- Please offer an equivalent to Apache mod_ssl's "SSLOpenSSLConfCmd" …
Note: See TracTimeline for information about the timeline view.